“A Hidden Gem”

Pampa grill & market
Ranked #434 of 9,037 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We were truly impressed by our experience at Pampa this last weekend. I wish we would have dined here sooner! Let me start by saying this is one of the most inviting restaurants we have dined in lately. Everyone is very friendly and makes you feel right at home. Pampa is located in an indiscreet shopping center in Spring Branch but once you step foot inside you get the feeling you are about to get some serious authentic food. The food is delicious. The cuts of meat are all simply prepared and cooked to perfection. The house made chimichurri accompanies all the cuts of meat perfectly. It is that delicate balance of acid, garlic and salt that pairs and boost the flavors of the meat. In addition to the steak we also tried the empanadas. It is some of the flakiest and most tender crust I have had. I recommend the corn and cheese and the beef and cheese empanadas to start. They also make a perfect cortado that I drank after dessert. All in all it is a wonderful meal that is reasonably priced and very tasty. I almost forgot to mention that you can bring your own wine which also adds to the authentic atmosphere of this family restaurant. This is a great date night, or everyday meal. I want to go back for lunch and try the sandwiches as they looked very tasty. If you plan on going on the weekend I would call ahead and see if you can get a table as it fills up quickly as one would expect with such good food. I think you should give Pampa a try soon and you will not be disappointed!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

You know a place is good when you are planning your next meal before you finish eating. Service is wonderful. The menu was explained very clearly to us. Lovely jewel on Hammerly.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 9, 2018

Can't say enough good things about Pampa Grill. The food is consistently excellent and the service is always top notch and friendly. We love going on Friday evening when there's live entertainment and the place is very lively. BYOB makes it even better. One of our favorite places and we always take out of towners here.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Amazing place, the food here is amazing, I love coming here either with friends or family, bring your own wine and enjoy amazing food. Love love love this place

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed June 27, 2017

I don't know how my husband found this place, but I'm glad he did. The empanadas were amazing, excellent chimichurri. Husband got a smothered-steak - very tender and delicious. I got the pork chops - a little dry. The boy got a pizza - phenomenal. The broccoli and salads were fresh and yummy. We got an order of three churros for dessert and they were nicely done. All in all, the food was good to great. The staff were amazing - friendly and quick and helpful. We will go back for sure!

Date of visit: June 2017
OSWALDO G, Manager at Pampa grill & market, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

Hello Niki,

Thanks for your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you had a great experience with us. I will definitely pass on your feedback regarding the pork shops to our kitchen manager, I also like the pork chops juicy so I can definitely relate to you. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon! Welcome to the family!