“Melt in your Mouth Medallions”

Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse Houston
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse Houston is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 8,312 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The best steak medallions ever! I took a friend here for his birthday and they did not disappoint. The service was Excellent and the Food matched the service. I ate so much I needed a bag to take what I couldn't get in my stomach. We will return now that they have reopened after remodeling.
Fabulous!!

There are newer reviews for Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse Houston

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Our evening at Del Frisco's was an excellent dining experience. From the time we were greeted, through drinks, dinner, and dessert, the staff and servers were very attentive and friendly. The menu and off menu specials were an outstanding selection and provided for much to pick.from. Each of our meals and the family style sides were truly exceptional. Great Job!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

My father took my fiance, mother and sister's out for a late lunch here and I was beyond amazed! THE FOOD IS OUTSTANDING! The drink selection was fantastic and the ambiance and service was impeccable.

I've known about this place for years and had just not found the time to try.
So grateful my dad invited us and I FINALLY had a chance to try Del Frisco's.
I will definitely be returning again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We had dinner there and the food and service were excellent. It is a high dining experience....but well worth the money that we spent.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We've visited Del Frisco many times in Dallas, Las Vegas and NYC. First time to Houston and our visit soured us on the chain. We took our family (with 3 well behaved kids who had activities to keep them busy) plus in laws. We went early (530p) and had a reservation but were seated right by the bar area. It was clear that our table was not a priority from a service standpoint. Didn't stop by often, slow drink refills, etc. On top of lacking service, our steak was over done (not medium) but at this point we didn't want to deal with sending in back. DF used to be great but with so many fine steak houses in TEXAS, why bother????