“Always consistent”

Ninfa's on Navigation
Reserve with OpenTable
Ninfa's on Navigation is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 8,453 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delano
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Took the family there today and although we don't go but 2-3 tines a year, Ninfas never a fails in the consistency of food and service.
From the fresh salsa to the pickled carrots (always order, they are delish and free !
Portions are large which enables us to take home for the next day !

Reviewed 1 August 2017

After many great Tex-Mex meals at this Houston institution, last Friday was a meal to forget. We took a friend who was visiting from out of town, planning to splurge on some great Tex Mex. I'm sad to say that the meal was a huge disappointment. We shared fajitas - mixed chicken and beef. Ordinarily, when they bring fajitas, they are sizzling on a cast iron skillet. These were not. I believe we received a portion that had been sitting around for quite a while - they were not hot and tasted tough. We did comment to the waiter and, to their credit, a manager came over and apologized to us. They did take the fajitas off our bill - this was nice, but not what we were after. We'd prefer Ninfa's get back to making sure their food is great.

1  Thank mrsleisure
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I live in Orlando, FL, and was visiting Houston. Local Texas friends made the strong suggestion for us to eat at Ninfa's on that arrival evening, and I was certainly open to anything . . . and knew nothing about the place (but was hearing multiple positive comments).

I immediately figured out what the fuss was all about. This place is awesome. Not overly pleasing on the eyes, but it is extremely easy to get past that. We (party of 10) ordered multiple items and did the 'pass around' technique to get to sample multiple things. There was not a single item I wouldn't consider re-ordering. They were ALL that good. Then to top it all off, the service by long-term server Kady was spot-on Perfect!! I now see what all that acclaim is about . . . and deserved.

I was let in on a bit of a secret regarding an item that is not specifically listed on the menu, but is available if requested. Pepper-spiced carrots. Totally fantastic!!

I will be returning to Houston in two months, and want to try a variety of restaurants on each separate arrival, but this one is definitely calling my name for a repeat visit. Thanks, Ninfa's, for making the perfect first impression. I look forward to the next experience.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Simply one of the BEST Tex-Mex restaurants I've ever had and the service was great. Don't miss out on this long-time Houston tradition

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Everyone enjoyed their meal. There was a marichi band on Friday night. Wait staff were helpful with questions. The restuarant has homemade chips and tortillas.