“Great place for Steak or Seafood”

Tommy's Seafood Steakhouse
Ranked #157 of 8,448 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Clear Lake
Reviewed 8 October 2015

A great place for upscale dining in a business casual atmosphere, during our visit the food and service was perfect, my wife and I started with the black and bIue tuna appetizer and it was wonderful.
for our entree I had a steak and my wife had the broiled seafood platter and she loved it as well, we also had service from the bar and our drinks were spot on

Reviewed 11 September 2015

We loved everything about this place. The staff were friendly and professional. The food was delicious. Our meals were spectacularly plated, and our steaks were cooked to perfection. The key lime pie stole the show, it was amazing. If we lived in the area, we would dine here on a regular basis!

Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

Went for lunch today. Had the blackened chicken salad and my salesperson had the pecan crusted chicken salad. Both very good. My only note to those being health conscious, the salad comes pre-tossed in dressing and almost always does that result in too much dressing in the salad rendering it a little less healthy. Just my 2 cents to recommend dressing on the side, thanks!

3  Thank jthwrh
Reviewed 11 August 2015

While in town on business Tommy's Seafood was recommended by the hotel as a great seafood restaurant. The food was excellent! The portions were huge! The presentation was beautiful! And we had excellent service! Highly recommend Tommy's Seafood if you are in the area.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

I live in Boston, but routinely eat at Tommy's in Clear Lake. Order anything on the menu: your meal will always be incredibly delicious and the service excellent. For appetizers, we love the crab cakes, calamari, or escargot. Any of the steaks are spectacular cuts of meat and I love the shrimp. The key lime pie is out of this world. Conveniently located near NASA's Space Center!