1,760 results
All reviews filtered water rooms are small front desk valet parking heart of downtown minute maid park convention center astros game light rail metro rail valet service living room toyota center late check lobby area business trip enjoyed my stay
Reviewed October 3, 2018

I requested 2 beds but only got 1, got locked out of my room because of a malfunctioning lock, the phone wasn't working and the toilet was dirty. However,t he staff was very responsive and helped me out fast.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Maysoon M, General Manager at Club Quarters Hotel in Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Shreyagupta2,

I’m very sorry to read that we did not meet all your expectations during this visit and apologize for the service lapses that marred your visit. I am pleased to read however that my staff was quick to respond in addressing your concerns. We appreciate you for bringing these issues to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you bask in the near future!

Maysoon Miller
Hotel Manager

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Arrived Sunday afternoon to learn my company had made a mistake in my reservation, & CQ was booked full. Richard worked his magic, made phone calls & reworked the jigsaw puzzle to come up with a room within an hour! I love my stays at the Houston Club Quarters!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Upon entering the club quarters hotel Dale helped me with the check in. I was need of a larger room because I travel heavily and he was very accommodative. He made it a great welcoming experience and continued throughout the entirety of the stay! I will be back!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Great customer service from Moula he attended to us right away and made sure we were situated in a timely manner. The room was spacious and was very clean as well. Next time I’m in Houston I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Thank you to Brian B. Who helped us with the automatic checkin, fixed our room issues with ease and made us feel like the most important guests at the hotel. This hotel has automated machines for no-wait ease of check-in and check-out, but the people who work here truly made our experience. I have never reviewed a hotel before, but if you’re staying in Houston, you’ll have a review-worthy experience if you stay here.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple