US$110
US$98
US$111
US$99
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$95
US$79
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$159
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$127
US$95
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$62
US$60
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$229
  • Restaurant
All reviewsforever hotelstayed hereenjoyed my staywould highly recommend this hotelthe breakfast areafirst floorbusiness triplocationinternetluggage
Reviewed June 20, 2017

Loved this hotel! Wonderful enclosed park behind it for walking my best friend who stayed with me on my visit. Dog friendly hotels are the best! This one was spotless with a friendly and professional staff. Breakfast was great. I'd stay again and recommend it to everyone I know. And let's not forget an unbeatable price! La Quinta is now my forever hotel chain!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Rinesh, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston West at Clay Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Thank you for choosing us for your stay. We are thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations. The team here works hard to ensure every guest, including our four legged friends, have an enjoyable stay. Of course we thoroughly sanitize each room after each pet visit to ensure the next guest is comfortable that includes other pets. Our guest can't even tell the difference! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

Reviewed June 11, 2017

My experience at La Quinta was fabulous! My dog and I loved the enclosed park in the back, the grounds were wonderful, staff friendly and professional, food great, room couldn't have been cleaner. And what a value! This was the first time travelling with my dog and La Quinta will be my forever hotel when I travel with or without her!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Rinesh, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston West at Clay Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2017

We are happy to hear you and your pup enjoyed your stay with us. We welcome our four legged friends with open paws and to ensure cleanliness for our other guests, we do thoroughly sanitize the room after each pet visit. We hope to see you both again!

Reviewed May 11, 2017

I was so very surprised at how great this hotel was. We brought our 2 large dogs and we were not charged any additional fees, which was amazing. The rooms and hotel were all very very clean. The staff was very friendly. I have to say I have stayed in many hotels in my life and this was one of the best places I have ever been to. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Rinesh, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston West at Clay Road, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Thank you for your kind words. I will be sure to pass them on to the team. I'm happy to hear and your pups had a great time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back with open paws.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

I stayed here at the recommendation of a coworker while visiting my company's Houston office. Location was convenient to BW8 and local companies. Nothing fancy for sure. A/C barely worked. Will not stay again. Was overpriced. Found a much cleaner, nicer and even cheaper to boot brand hotel just up the road. Will not visit this location again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Rinesh, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston West at Clay Road, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear we were unable to meet your expectations. We replaced our AC units prior to your arrival and have had the maintenance team ensure it is working. I apologize that it was not at a comfortable temperature for you. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Rinesh, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston West at Clay Road, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2017