Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$75
US$122
US$99
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$159
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$159
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$62
US$60
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$137
US$118
US$219
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$229
All reviewsparking lot ismotelmicrowavewifitvnightstanddeskdowntownplugscomfort
Reviewed March 23, 2015

We searched several places to allow us to have our 2 month old chihuahua and every single place we went to was rude as can be. This man allowed us to stay at his place and it was very clean and he was very polite. I 100% recommend this Inn to everyone. I just have no complaints to offer.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Arvind9839, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Houston I-45/Loop 610, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback, we are delighted that your stay was enjoyable, and we do hope to be of service to you again in the future. Kind Regards Management.

Reviewed March 6, 2015

Have stayed here a number of times. Always treated very well. I am partially disabled so I need a ground floor room, smoking. I reserve in advance and they always have exactly what I need. The rooms are clean, well appointed, microwave, fridge, wifi and a simple desk. At just the right height above the desk are the plugs I need to keep my computer and phones charged. The bed is always clean and comfortable. Fresh coffee is always available at the office and the water is hot enough to make instant if I prefer. There is a Whataburger just across the street as well. Situated as it is, the motel is handy to the freeway system or one can use Airline to connect to all the surface streets in the core of the city, especially to the museum district, very rapidly. The rates are reasonable, the staff and the owner are friendly and helpful. This is my home away from home in Houston.

Room Tip: reserve in advance according to your needs. I am partially disabled and they always accommodate me with ground floor. I smoke but there are non smoking rooms available for non smokers. I find the location quiet and safe.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Arvind9839, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Houston I-45/Loop 610, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for the positive feedback you provided us with. We were very glad to hear that you were pleased with the service and our hotel facilities during your stay with us.

Reviewed February 19, 2015 via mobile

Was given a filthy room to start and when I complained I was given a room with a broken TV AND it was dirty. But I was super tired and I had to suck it up for an early drive in the morning. Literally the only good thing about this place was that I could smoke in my room because it was windy and freezing outside and the whole situation made me very stressed out.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank 7Ashley7Boo7
Arvind9839, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Houston I-45/Loop 610, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2015

Dear 7Ashley7Boo7,

I want to take this opportunity to apologize for the poor service you received during your stay at Americas Best Value Inn Houston, TX.
Ms. 7Ashley7Boo7, your hotel experience was not the quality of service Americas Best Value Inn stands for. You were promised a clean room and there is no excuse that we failed to provide you with that. The hotel staff strives to provide quality guest service, and we fell short of our goal. Please accept my sincere apologies.
I apologize that you felt we gave you an unacceptable room. However, if you would have given us the opportunity to correct the problem we would have been more than happy to change you to a room of your liking. . Please call me in advance next time you are in the area and I personally will take care of your room. Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn. I look forward to the opportunity to better serve you soon.

Pete Patel

Reviewed February 5, 2015 via mobile

Quit, clean, good sleeping, good furniture in room, fridge and microwave in room, good management, fast WiFi, good room service, big size TV with cable channels and excellent value (compared to price).
However, there are some major disadvantages like:
No washing room
No breakfast as advertised, only muffins and coffee
Finally, and the most important, towels are not clean, full of hair traces and many stains, make sure to get your own towels.
I spent 23 days over there, and it's great in general.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Ahmad A
Reviewed January 26, 2015

We stayed here as we got a great deal online through hotel tonight app. Usually with motels like these you get what you pay for. However, we took a chance on this one as some photos on tripadvisor indicated that it had been recently renovated. Location is decent, close to gas station, breakfast place, and about 30mins drive in traffic to airport or post oak area.
Owners are Indian. Check in process was smooth. Rooms were renovated, new paint, fresh carpet, nice 40" TV , plenty of space, microwave, large fridge and cabinets. One can really live here few days without any issue.
The owner called and checked if we liked the room. They were so nice that they also made fresh Indian chai for us in the morning and allowed late check out for an hour.
We had a greater experience here, would definitely come back should we need to be in Houston.

Room Tip: Rooms near reception area may have better wifi
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family