“Good economy accommodations”

Americas Best Value Inn-Houston I-45/Loop 610
Ranked #268 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 20 November 2015

Booked a Wednesday night stay while on business in Houston. The property is in good shape, the room was clean and the king bed comfortable. A bit of a bizarre paint scheme with the ceilings painted to resemble a blue sky, but overall no issues at all.

There is a moderate amount of rumble and road noise from I-45, but you get used to it. Would recommend for no-frills business overnight travel.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 August 2015

I had an excellent time in America's best value inn Houston. Rooms are excellent along with wifi, room services and moreover cheerful ateendees at hotel reception. I was new in US so I asked for few help. They took special care for me along with extending all the help which i require. I strongly recommend you to stay there and have some wonderful memory.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2015

Clean and big room with parking and wifi included. Breakfast was sad and consisted only in coffee. The staff wasn't polite or friendly but, beside check in and check out, there is no need to interact with them because everything else worked perfectly.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2015

I have stayed at this Hotel for over 2 months, due to work.
And I love it!
The family that runs the Hotel, are great. And the location is perfect ( not only for my work) but to move easily to any destination in Houston, without the traffic-nightmare.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2015

I visited here Memorial Day Weekend, 2015.
I found a very clean room, with new furniture, and a friendly staff.
The property was very clean and well kept.
Breakfast consisted of store bought muffins and coffee.

If I stay in Houston, I would definately stay here again.

Furniture inlcuded a king bed, refrigerator, Mable type coffee table, wing back chair, nightstands, and a large chest of drawers.

The parking lot was kept well clean.

I noticed no unsafe elements at night.

GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Texas_Travel_1
Reviewed 13 May 2015

This hotel works! Getting a room is fast and easy. Its located close to everything.... Down town is minutes away, shopping is equally as close. This is a great place to get a good(quiet) nights sleep.

Room Tip: Easily access to the hwy. close to down town Houston.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2015

Each and every time I stay I am amazed by the clean property and sweet family who runs this business. Most places you visit your a temporary guess and you feel as such. At this America's Best Value Inn I truly feel a part of the family. No matter how clean or well run a business is this feeling is one you can only get from people who actually care! And that they do.

Room Tip: I enjoy the second floor due to the view of Houston's hustle and bustle.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Arvind9839, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Houston I-45/Loop 610, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2015

“Dear Guest, Thank you for your positive review. We are so glad that you had a pleasant experience with us and we hope that you will come enjoy our hospitality again soon! Regards, Management.”