See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 12, 2015

I had an excellent time in America's best value inn Houston. Rooms are excellent along with wifi, room services and moreover cheerful ateendees at hotel reception. I was new in US so I asked for few help. They took special care for me along with extending all the help which i require. I strongly recommend you to stay there and have some wonderful memory.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed July 4, 2015

Clean and big room with parking and wifi included. Breakfast was sad and consisted only in coffee. The staff wasn't polite or friendly but, beside check in and check out, there is no need to interact with them because everything else worked perfectly.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2015

I have stayed at this Hotel for over 2 months, due to work.
And I love it!
The family that runs the Hotel, are great. And the location is perfect ( not only for my work) but to move easily to any destination in Houston, without the traffic-nightmare.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2015

I visited here Memorial Day Weekend, 2015.
I found a very clean room, with new furniture, and a friendly staff.
The property was very clean and well kept.
Breakfast consisted of store bought muffins and coffee.

If I stay in Houston, I would definately stay here again.

Furniture inlcuded a king bed, refrigerator, Mable type coffee table, wing back chair, nightstands, and a large chest of drawers.

The parking lot was kept well clean.

I noticed no unsafe elements at night.

GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Texas_Travel_1
Reviewed May 13, 2015

This hotel works! Getting a room is fast and easy. Its located close to everything.... Down town is minutes away, shopping is equally as close. This is a great place to get a good(quiet) nights sleep.

Room Tip: Easily access to the hwy. close to down town Houston.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business