All reviews parking lot is motel microwave wifi tv desk nightstand downtown plugs comfort
Reviewed November 20, 2015

Booked a Wednesday night stay while on business in Houston. The property is in good shape, the room was clean and the king bed comfortable. A bit of a bizarre paint scheme with the ceilings painted to resemble a blue sky, but overall no issues at all.

There is a moderate amount of rumble and road noise from I-45, but you get used to it. Would recommend for no-frills business overnight travel.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2015

I had an excellent time in America's best value inn Houston. Rooms are excellent along with wifi, room services and moreover cheerful ateendees at hotel reception. I was new in US so I asked for few help. They took special care for me along with extending all the help which i require. I strongly recommend you to stay there and have some wonderful memory.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 4, 2015

Clean and big room with parking and wifi included. Breakfast was sad and consisted only in coffee. The staff wasn't polite or friendly but, beside check in and check out, there is no need to interact with them because everything else worked perfectly.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2015

I have stayed at this Hotel for over 2 months, due to work.
And I love it!
The family that runs the Hotel, are great. And the location is perfect ( not only for my work) but to move easily to any destination in Houston, without the traffic-nightmare.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2015

I visited here Memorial Day Weekend, 2015.
I found a very clean room, with new furniture, and a friendly staff.
The property was very clean and well kept.
Breakfast consisted of store bought muffins and coffee.

If I stay in Houston, I would definately stay here again.

Furniture inlcuded a king bed, refrigerator, Mable type coffee table, wing back chair, nightstands, and a large chest of drawers.

The parking lot was kept well clean.

I noticed no unsafe elements at night.

GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY!

• Trip type: Travelled solo