All reviews two bedroom suite westchase area front desk free breakfast major highway top floor quiet room great place to stay sofa bed the staff was friendly and helpful common areas nice hotel home away from home recommend this hotel free shuttle rooms are clean easy access
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Everything was wonderful comfortable beds super clean wonderful staff and easy check in and check out perfect location with easy access to major highway and being directly across from cheddars was a bonus

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Theresa C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with. Our goal is to make sure every guest is delighted from the time they walk in the door until they hit the road again. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially with having easy access to your favorite restaurant. I look forward to sharing your comments with the team. Thank you for staying with us! . Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I cannot emphasize how happy I am leaving this hotel today. The service and stay has been nothing but exceptional. And a big shout out to Paola at the front desk for her fantastic professionalism. Wow!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Theresa C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm certainly pleased to hear your stay was nothing but amazing. One of our key priorities is to provide the highest level of friendly and courteous service to our guest I will be sure to share your comments with Paola. Thank you for staying with us with look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

This was our first stay here, and we will stay here again! Had a very quiet room on the 4th floor. Very clean. Comfortable bed. Very clean bathroom. Spacious room. The kitchen area even had a dishwasher! Super long closet. Very good breakfast. Internet fast at business center.

Room tip: 4th floor was quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our hotel. We are thrilled you were very pleased with every aspect of your stay.Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to having you and your family with us again.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

I really appreciated the full size microwave and dishwasher. The kitchen was well stocked with everything I needed. The hotel staff is friendly and professional... I especially appreciated Kourtney's help! I have no complaints and look forward to staying here again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Theresa C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

We appreciate you sharing your experience about our hotel. We loved having you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the comfortable accommodations, and our friendly professional staff. I will be sure to share your comments with the team.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

I always stay in this hotel whenever I am in Houston. I just love the place. The food is good, the room is clean, all amenities great. The parking is not an issue. Market meets my needs. It is like a home away from home. I enjoyed every minute of my stay.

Room tip: Upper floor, south side facing for the view. The sound of the birds in the early morning give a feel of prescint environment. Just lovely.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Theresa C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are happy to know that you found our hotel to be extremely clean and we certainly appreciate your nice feedback on our room, parking area and all other amenities. We are proud to have met your expectations and hope to see to you again soon.