“Visit this - Tout Suite”
Review of Tout Suite

Tout Suite
Ranked #3 of 145 Coffee & Tea in Houston
Reviewed September 10, 2017

This is a super spot for Pastries, Coffee and Brunch, the location might seem a bit dodgy but let that not bother you.

The pastries/desserts are delectable, you could give any a try and as for the brunch menu, the Avacado Toast, Acai Bowl and the Club Sandwich were brilliant.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

The atmosphere is great, busy during busy hours and peaceful during quiet hours. I love the fact that i can use my laptop while i enjoy great cappuccinos or macchiatos. The food is average, nothing exciting in my opinion, I would not mind ordering food I've not ordered from there before. One of my "to go" places :)

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Enjoyed my waffle with the sweet butter so much that I doubled back and ordered another, with bacon! The butter was awesome! The waffle and bacon was great too! My mimosa was a nice treat! They have a good environment for studying and social activities!

Thank Ardella C. Fuie... S
Reviewed July 22, 2017

Finding Tout Suite was an amazing addition to my time in Houston. Great vibes with lots of seating, big windows, and hipster decor. The macarons are absolutely to die for! Had to bring some with me to go in addition to the ones I ate there. Good coffee and tea selection, great place to do work. Neighborhood is a little sketchy, but you shouldn't let that stop you (also right by Minute Maid Park!). Definitely recommend!

Reviewed July 11, 2017

I like the atmosphere and the food is good. There are people of all ages (moms with their kids, college students, old men reading papers) and I didn't feel out of place or like I wasn't cool enough to be there, which sometimes can happen in other place.