All reviews front desk business trip fridge and microwave west side free breakfast breakfast area bed and pillows a great stay the hotel is clean business center convenient location checking out would stay again easy access the entire staff yogurt nice room
Reviewed March 5, 2018

My sister and I came to Houston to visit family and our stay at the Westchase LaQuinta Inn & Suites was very enjoyable. All of the staff were courteous and friendly. We had a very nice room with one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. Housekeeping did an exceptional job on a daily basis with taking care of our room. Breakfast was tasty - would be nice to have a little more variety, i.e., potatoes, bagels/cream cheese, english muffins. We encountered a misunderstanding at checkout and Yolanda handled our issue with utmost professionalism and to our satisfaction. Very customer satisfaction oriented! Overall, we recommend this facility

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Texas6029, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Thank you so much for staying at La Quinta Westchase. I am sure it must have so nice to visit family and spend quality time with your loved ones, and am so glad you enjoyed our delicious full breakfast.

Our team works very hard to meet our guests expectations and exceed them if possible, sounds like our team member was right on!

Reviewed March 5, 2018

I must commend Otha for his very friendly and polite personality. He made sure my sister’s and my stay was enjoyable.

There was an incident but the Manager Yolanda handled it extremely well and very professional. She made sure that we were satisfied, with a positive end to our stay.

Thank you both for all you did for us. We truly appreciate it.

Room tip: This was my first time staying there so I don’t have a tip. System does not allow me to rate the hotel.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I love coming to laquinta westchase every time I am there Otha who works in the Front Desk is always so nice and welcoming. Otha has always been so accommodating and friendly. The rooms are always so clean and I love the complimentary breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Texas6029, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Thank you so much for staying with La Quinta Westchase. I am so pleased you selected us while in Houston and thank you for feed back about on our amazing team member Otha, we all work very hard to exceed our guest's expectations.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

Elite Hospitality with each staff member during our stay while we struggled with a hardship circumstance with my daughter which happened prior to our arrival. We were fortunate and blessed to have met Yolanda Brown, General Manager at this LaQuinta - Westchase, Houston. With her professionalism in the hospitality industry, she made our stay comfortable during our difficult time. Delicious breakfast; immaculate rooms; accommodating staff; well located; comfortable beds, we felt comfortable with this location. Thank you very much, we will be back.

Date of stay: January 2018
2  Thank Atkinson9822

Thank you for staying at La Quinta Westchase.

It was such a please to have met you and your family with us.

Reviewed February 13, 2018

I stayed at this location for a month Mon-Fri for work. Mikki was very pleasurable, friendly, always displaying a great attitude, she had even by the last week knew exactly what floor I preferred and which area. The beds are comfortable, and the rooms are clean. It's definitely an assett to have great customer service and Mikki shows that, she cares about others and what she does.

Date of stay: January 2018