La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston - Westchase
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$192
US$134
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hilton.com
US$171
US$152
  • Room Service
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$125
galahotels.com
US$299
  • Restaurant
All reviewsguest appreciationfront deskfridge and microwavebusiness tripfree breakfastwest sidebreakfast was deliciousthe hotel is cleanbusiness centerwould stay here againexcellent hotelconvenient locationyogurtthe entire staffgreat place to staynice roomeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2018

My sister and I came to Houston to visit family and our stay at the Westchase LaQuinta Inn & Suites was very enjoyable. All of the staff were courteous and friendly. We had a very nice room with one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. Housekeeping did an exceptional job on a daily basis with taking care of our room. Breakfast was tasty - would be nice to have a little more variety, i.e., potatoes, bagels/cream cheese, english muffins. We encountered a misunderstanding at checkout and Yolanda handled our issue with utmost professionalism and to our satisfaction. Very customer satisfaction oriented! Overall, we recommend this facility

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Texas6029, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you so much for staying at La Quinta Westchase. I am sure it must have so nice to visit family and spend quality time with your loved ones, and am so glad you enjoyed our delicious full breakfast.

Our team works very hard to meet our guests expectations and exceed them if possible, sounds like our team member was right on!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I must commend Otha for his very friendly and polite personality. He made sure my sister’s and my stay was enjoyable.

There was an incident but the Manager Yolanda handled it extremely well and very professional. She made sure that we were satisfied, with a positive end to our stay.

Thank you both for all you did for us. We truly appreciate it.

Room Tip: This was my first time staying there so I don’t have a tip. System does not allow me to rate the hotel.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I love coming to laquinta westchase every time I am there Otha who works in the Front Desk is always so nice and welcoming. Otha has always been so accommodating and friendly. The rooms are always so clean and I love the complimentary breakfast.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Texas6029, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you so much for staying with La Quinta Westchase. I am so pleased you selected us while in Houston and thank you for feed back about on our amazing team member Otha, we all work very hard to exceed our guest's expectations.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Elite Hospitality with each staff member during our stay while we struggled with a hardship circumstance with my daughter which happened prior to our arrival. We were fortunate and blessed to have met Yolanda Brown, General Manager at this LaQuinta - Westchase, Houston. With her professionalism in the hospitality industry, she made our stay comfortable during our difficult time. Delicious breakfast; immaculate rooms; accommodating staff; well located; comfortable beds, we felt comfortable with this location. Thank you very much, we will be back.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Atkinson9822

Thank you for staying at La Quinta Westchase.

It was such a please to have met you and your family with us.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I stayed at this location for a month Mon-Fri for work. Mikki was very pleasurable, friendly, always displaying a great attitude, she had even by the last week knew exactly what floor I preferred and which area. The beds are comfortable, and the rooms are clean. It's definitely an assett to have great customer service and Mikki shows that, she cares about others and what she does.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business