Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
Free cancellation until 21-05-23
GardenInn.com
US$89
Free cancellation until 21-05-23
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$112
US$84
SAVE US$28
PricelineUS$89
Agoda.comUS$89
StayForLongUS$112
All reviews front desk breakfast staff business trip great place to stay hotel staff definitely stay here again great room clean rooms housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2020

I checked in about 9am and used the app to make the reservation. They would not let me use a digital key so had to physical touch a key from the desk agent. Also the desk agent was not wearing a mask. There was tape in the room in the walkway ( see pictures). Also it was clear the bathroom door was not cleaned either. The toilet was clogged, just not a overly clean room. I filled a survey out and the GM didn't even respond. I left the room after 45 minutes just didn't feel the room was clean and felt due to the lack of cleaning it had germs. I cant believe I wasted points on this place. Avoid, Avoid Avoid!

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed March 8, 2020

Staff was accommodating. Hotel and rooms were nice and clean. Our kids loved the pool! My husband was a little thrown back by the prices at the snack shop and the bar though. Thankfully there are quite a few places to eat and drink within walking distance.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed March 6, 2020

Love this place. The location is new, but ideal for all ages needing a quiet place to have a civilized and decent meal, with a great variety of retail and restaurants nearby. It’s excellent for business travelers.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed January 27, 2020

Small amount of business the rest of the time couples get away. I always try to stay in a Hilton property. I am a Hilton rewards card holder and enjoy the perks I get being a member. I also use my Hilton American Express.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Trip30257031902
CHRISITNER1, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Cypress Station, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2020

Dear Trip30257031902

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us and tripadvisor. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay and we sincerely look forward to your next visit with us. Have an amazing day.

Christine Robinson- Operations Manager

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Another business trip to Houston. Nice hotel, very clean and the rooms are well appointed, large and comfortable. Nice walk-in shower. Oddly no suitcase tray in my room but used the ottoman, no big deal. Comfy bed. On a bad note the “full bar” had no liquor at all except for half a bottle of cognac...Lol. Think that delivery is late!

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Jason C
CHRISITNER1, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Cypress Station, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Dear Jason C

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not meet your expectations. I will address your feedback directly with our team. If there is anything else I can do for you, please contact me at the phone number or email below. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.