All reviews indoor outdoor pool m club business trip breakfast buffet west side easy access front desk staff lobby area business center fitness center self parking atrium lounge convention beltway renovation laundry
Reviewed October 24, 2018

Large facility with plenty of room and plenty of parking. Lobby is quite large and impressive with open air design, large open dining and lounge area. Check in was fast professional and painless.

Our room was large with high quality bedding and standard Marriott amenities, the A/C fan was a bit loud while the room was cooling down but nothing to raise a fuss about.
Good quality free WiFi.

Lots of restaurants in the area, some within walking distance, nice hotel overall no complaints..

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MarriottWestchase, General Manager at Houston Marriott Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I’m glad you were satisfied by your overall stay with us and that you found our location convenient for trying some of the area’s top restaurants. It was a pleasure to host you at the Houston Marriott Westchase and we look forward to the opportunity to do so again in the future. Have a great day!

Reviewed October 22, 2018

Stayed here one night for a convention. I've been to several conventions here but this was the first time I've stayed. Hotel condition is ok but is starting to show its age. The floor I was on had the smell of smoke (the illegal kind). But my room was clean and bed was comfortable. I think it's an ok place to stay for the short term.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
MarriottWestchase, General Manager at Houston Marriott Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. While it’s pleasing to hear your guestroom was comfortable for a good night’s rest, it’s disappointing other aspects of your experience did not meet your expectations. It is my hope you will give us another chance, as we wish to restore your trust in us!

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

The thermostat was broken. The room stayed at 60. They didn't clean the room until almost bedtime the second night therefore if I needed anything I had to go from the 7th floor to the first to ask front desk who didn't seem to want to be bothered by my asking. I tried to ask one of the four cleaning girls in the hall for coffee and creamer off their carts since they weren't servicing my room... And they told me to go to front desk. I guess it doesn't matter that I have health issues that prohibit me walking long distances or standing on my feet long period and actually have a permanent ADA card. It's a shame I can stay at a Laquinta abs receive prime service compared to this fancy hotel. And when I complained you would have thought they would have offered something to make it right other than I'll educate my staff better. Yea right.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MarriottWestchase, General Manager at Houston Marriott Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Jody, I’m disappointed to hear your customer service experience did not meet our usual high standards. I apologize for this and any inconveniences this caused you. It is my hope you will give us another chance, as we wish to change your impression of us!

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Good room. Great pool. Super staff. Best place for the price in Houston. Always stay here. Met the manager. He's squared away big time. Clearly the staff are trained very well and the attention to detail is very apparent.

Trip type: Travelled with family
MarriottWestchase, General Manager at Houston Marriott Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

It’s pleasing to hear you had a five-star stay with us and that you were satisfied by many aspects of your experience. I’m especially glad you found our staff attentive to your needs and that our hotel was a good value to you. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to the Houston Marriott Westchase!

Reviewed October 3, 2018

I was forced to pick a Marriott in Westchase last week due to every hotel being booked in Houston (there must have been an event). I wanted a Marriott but was trying to stay close to where I work, and this hotel was the ticket.

When I arrived, it seemed like the area was a little desolate...I couldn't see much. However, the grounds were nice and well-maintained, and the lobby was actually busy with people. I checked in and was excited to see that an M Lounge was offered at this location, but was then told that, due to the merger, only Platinum members were now allowed to use the M Lounge (I'm Gold). So that was disappointing.

I went to my room and it was as you could expect for a Marriott. Quiet, nice, traditional, not super updated or trendy. The bathroom could use some help, but overall it was fine. I loved their room service - the staff were timely, friendly, and the food was always hot and fresh (and decently portioned).

A solid choice overall, I was pleasantly surprised.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
MarriottWestchase, General Manager at Houston Marriott Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It’s pleasing to hear your stay with us exceeded your expectations, including your comfortable guestroom and room service. It was a pleasure to host you at the Houston Marriott Westchase and we hope we may welcome you back, as we wish to provide you with a first-rate experience!