All reviews methodist hospital medical center the concierge lounge rice university fannin street medical facilities shuttle service medical treatment medical reasons light rail med center hermann park free shuttle museum district within a mile radius metro rail valet parking
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at the Marriott Medical Center again this year for the Houston BBQ Cook Off. This is now the 10th the Marriott has hosted me and my fellow co workers for this event. From the time the valet and bellman help you with your car and luggage till the time you leave the service is over the top.
The Chef was nice enough to provide snacks for the suite which were quite welcome after a long night at the BBQ.
I look forward to next year and I highly recommend anyone to stay at this Marriott for business or pleasure.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2018

My mom and I came to visit my aunt who was having a scan done at MD Anderson. The hotel is easy to find and has an inexpensive self park option ($13 a day). We asked for a quiet room and were put at the end of the hallway. The room was quiet, clean, and comfortable. We'd stay here again.

Room tip: We asked for a quiet room and were placed at the end of the hall where it was quiet.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 20, 2018

Is not a marriot level the fares are high for what you recieve poor breakfast good ubication looks like a hospital branch nothing luxury only the fare you need to call so that the reception clerk apears

Room tip: Good room clean
Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jacqueline P, Manager at Houston Marriott Medical Center/Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2018

Good evening,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this Trip Advisor review! I apologize that you felt that our hotel is less than what you would expect and that you had the occurrence of not having a front desk agent when you came to the desk. We value your feedback on our Hotel and will use it for training opportunities.

Thank you!

Jacqueline Pellegrino
Rooms Operations Manager
jacqueline.pellegrino@marriott.com
713.770.8000

Reviewed February 19, 2018

The staff at this location are exceptional. Ayana is to be recognized for going above and beyond. I came in for one night on business and needed more space for samples that had to be put together. She went ahead and upgraded me without an initial request from me. The concierge lounge team was great as well. Very focused on the customer experience.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2018

A great place to stay if you need a place attached to the Methodist Hospital and numerous doctors. However you must bring a credit card with a lot of money on it or a check book. One night with parking was over $250

Room tip: The wash basin ion the room would not hold water
Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel