1,721 results
All reviewskoi pondgold barenergy corridorselect guestwest sidecovered parkingkaty freewaynice hotelmini barbreakfast buffetbusiness triplobby areaenjoyed my stayself parkingfitness centeratriumwedding
Reviewed March 5, 2018

The price was perfect. The room was the best I have ever stayed at. No noise, the only thing we missed was the bar - it was damaged during the hurricane. Otherwise - stay there! You will love the area and hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniHOUManager, Public Relations Manager at Omni Houston Hotel Westside, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Thanks for getting in touch about your recent stay! We're so happy to hear that your enjoyed your accommodation and we hope to welcome you back when our renovation of the new bar is complete!

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Located on the i10 easy access to the highway and energy corridor. Hotel
Lobby is nice and big with water pool and high ceiling. Staff friendly. Standard rooms are bit small and so are the restrooms however well maintained.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for getting in touch about your stay! We're thrilled that you had such a positive experience and we will look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed March 3, 2018

location at i10 is the best for commuters. Hotel lobby and reception area is big compared to some of the average hotels in this area energy corridor. Kids love it as there is pond and they can find some fishes and turtles. Rooms are bit small and so is the restrooms however they are well maintained. Breakfast is pricey however they have fresh fruits and selection of some hot food.

Room Tip: if you are in the energy corridor and want to have easy access around by car then this is the place.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 728vinaykumars

Thank you for getting in touch about your recent stay with us. We appreciate the kind feedback and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you and your family back!

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

I have Never had a more lovely experience Anywhere! The Atmosphere is sooooo special ! The room was amazing the bed was so comfortable w luxierious bedding , room service so wonderful , staff all caring and wonderful! I felt like everyone was family and cannot express in kinder words how lovely lovely this hotel is! Loved Everything! Thank you, Thank you! I just pray I’m able to visit again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Regena, Thank you for getting in touch about your stay! We're so thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience and we will look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed March 2, 2018

Stayed here for one night while in Houston for work. The hotel and room was clean, although the bathroom was a bit dated. When I booked I was not informed that the gym was closed which was a major inconvenience for me. Ordered the crab salad for dinner through room service which was a good portion and very tasty. It also took me over 15 minutes of waiting in line to check out in the morning so the front desk efficiency could definitely be improved.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for getting in touch about your stay. We are happy to hear that your enjoyed your room and dining experiences. I'm sorry to hear that you had to wait to check in and I will definitely pass the feedback along to management. Thanks again and we hope to welcome you back should your travels bring you back to Houston.