1,232 results
All reviews kemah boardwalk lake view space center the penthouse the executive lounge breakfast buffet nice hotel front desk staff fitness center clearlake hurricane conference
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, experience was a mixed bag. This hotel does a lot of special events, and they seem to overwhelm things. When checking in Friday nite, there was no bell staff and no luggage carts available. Catering staff kept using the guest elevators to take food to event rooms. Ice machines busted, and no ice in 'pantry'. It was a disaster! Room was nice, except dresser was so out of level, the drawers opened by themselves when you put clothes in them. This was fixed by staff next day after reported, but how long was this messed up? Other nights, the events clogged the elevators, but at least we could get ice from the 'pantry'. Because of groups, breakfast was overwhelmed, so we didn't ever try to eat there.

Could be a nice place if there was better management at this property.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alberto R, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

Dear Paul,

I'm truly sorry we were not able to exceed your expectations during your last stay with us. I'm working on providing the leadership needed to improve our hospitality and performance, and therefore provide the service Hilton is known for. I truly appreciate your comments; and hope to see you soon should your travels bring you to the Clear Lake Area.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

We were on the same trip as 'sublime to ridiculous' below and agree with most of what he said about the location and rooms - we had a great view over the lake. However, unlike him, we found the Manager disinterested in our problem with the food and walked out at 10 pm having sat in the restaurant for three hours with just a bottle of wine and a starter. The waiter was so upset that he even offered to cook us something himself. We ended up eating a cream cheese and crisp sandwich in our room as that was all we had. We did not have the complimentary breakfast as we were not informed of it. Would we visit again? Definitely not.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janice55England
Alberto R, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

I have shared your comments with our team and we are working hard so that future guests do not experience any inconveniences during their stay. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations in a couple of areas, you have my commitment to strive to continuously improve.

I do hope you will visit us again soon so that we can show you that our typical guest experience is overwhelmingly positive!

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

The friendless staff.. the best pool and pool view.. Jet skis right there to rent. Beautiful view rooms. Nice bar, no microwave but has refrigerator.. perfect place! Bed comfortable, linens top noch.

I give up on Saying things this too long

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2017

The hotel is very stuffy and old. They need to upgrades the beds, carpets, bathrooms. The corridors look dirty and old. The elevators are very slow. Some of the higher up staffs (not the room service) were kind of rude and not attentive to guests.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank farahs9
Alberto R, Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

Dear Farahs9,

Please accept my apologies for the cleanliness issues you have described. We are addressing those and I will personally ensure we will work harder to provide the service standards that Hilton is known for. We truly appreciate your comments!

Reviewed May 15, 2017

Stink in the room was very bad. Poor service in Hilton concierge club. bedding was terrible. I could go on and on. Never again. I was surprised given Hilton brand. Seemed to be well understaffed. Location was ok, but beyond that, I cant recommend this property to anyone

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Alberto R, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Dear robkC1532WT,

Please accept my apologies for not being able to exceed your expectations during your last visit. We are currently addressing several issues and working harder to improve our Guest Service and overall experience.
I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments!

We look forward to seeing you soon when you return to the Clear Lake area!