1,209 results
All reviews kemah boardwalk lake view space center the executive lounge the penthouse breakfast buffet nice hotel front desk staff fitness center business trip clearlake conference
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for the whole week. Did not get a chance to try the restaurant at all, but the bar personnel is friendly and give good service.

The hotel is old, but Hilton does a good effort in keeping it clean and with good appearance.

It is conveniently located with many restaurant options near by.

I asked for a room with a king size bed and got a room with two doubles. Normally, this is an issue for me, however, I got 8 pillows in my room (3 different types to choose from), which ended up being a treat!!

The only bad thing in the hotel was the bathroom, which is very very small, compared to the size of the room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Very nice hotel with a great view of the lake. Nice Staff, clean rooms. Hotel Bar very friendly. Great view of the lake from the VIP lounge for Diamond and Gold members. Turned down the sheets at night with a nice chocolate. Great water pressure for showers

Room Tip: Ask for higher floors with a view of the Lake
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Was in town for a meeting and was booked into Rm 505. A nice corner room with a view of the lake and marina. The bed was one of the best hotel beds I have slept on for years, firm but not hard. The shower gushed water, none of those low flow shower heads here.
The room was clean and the staff was quite polite. My only complaints would be that the WiFi signal was almost non-existent in my room and the sounds from the adjoining rooms were slightly audible. All in all, I had a very nice stay.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

I had changed my original hotel due to a couple of my business colleagues also staying here. It was not the standard I would have expected from a Hilton.
The main problem was all the doors slam closed really hard - just about to get to sleep and someone comes and home and Bang!!! you are awake again. Also Washing machines on high spin at 10pm and 6am vibrating through the walls so if you have jet-lag and need an early night then no chance. The laundry issue I have never experience ever but the door slam thing I think was resolved 20 years ago with most hotels and "gentle closers".
Not to mention the hot and cold showers - why no thermostatic valves?
It was a shame as apart from my few complaints it is a very nice hotel. Great views, great friendly staff - just very noisy for sleeping.
I don't think I would return until the doors are at least fixed.

Room Tip: Be sure you are not beside a laundry room or near an elevator if you want any sleep.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Alberto R, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Dear Edinpeter,

Please accept my apologies for not exceeding your expectations during your last stay. I'm truly sorry for the noise disturbance. I went ahead an put a note on your Hilton Honors profile to pre-assign you a room on a higher floor, away from elevators, in a quiet area, in hopes to help with this. I will also have our engineering department inspect the door closing mechanisms.

I'm truly grateful for your feedback, which we use to improve and offer the best possible Guest Experience. Thank you for your loyalty; we look forward to the next opportunity to serve you.

Alberto Ramos

Reviewed February 25, 2018

A descent hotel ... Rooms are a bit aged but clean ... Bathroom ( at least my room ) needed some serious attention ... Staff was friendly and helpful ... The bar/restaurant food was good but slow ... There are alot of restaurants around the area

Dear Doug,

Please accept my apologies for not being able to exceed your expectations. We will continue to work harder to improve and achieve this goal. I'm glad to hear you found our rooms clean, and our Staff helpful.
We are very grateful for your comments, and look forward to your next visit to Clear Lake!

Alberto Ramos