I stayed at the Houstonian while in town visiting relatives. I enjoyed the quiet nature of my stay. The room was nice but was surprised with the small size of the bathroom. It was fine , just much smaller than I expected. The pools ( 3) were clean and well staffed. I also used the fitness center and the spa and they were both exceptional. This property , while in the middle of everything and near the galleria area, was in a parkland setting. I will stay here again. Also the staff was always helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Houston’s historic gems, this property is known for its grace, comfort and unparalleled guest experience. Located in the heart of Houston, The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star, 18-acre retreat that defines authentic Texas luxury. The floor-to-ceiling wooded views envelop guests in a natural environment while offering the modern amenities and luxuries of home. Local areas of interest such as Downtown Houston, Memorial Park and The Galleria are just minutes away, offering guests the opportunity to escape into the city – not from it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Houstonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Houstonian Hotel Houston
- Houstonian Hotel Houston
- Houstonian Resort Houston