“Won't Go Back ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Urban Air Trampoline Park
Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

We were so excited when this first opened but it is not new any more.

Place is ran by teenagers for teenagers. I am not impressed. It was dirty. The staff were on their phones on a night.

The night we were there they had the lights out for a cool effect but it made jumping dangerous.

The jump is expensive.

It is a hot stinky place with scary parking after dark. Bathroom are GROSS. I was not impressed.

Parents just drop kids off and come back after some time. Kids are allowed to do what they want and how they want. They displayed very inappropriate behavior. I am not impressed.

The staff input was lacking on safe jumping. I am not impressed.

The cubbies for personal belongings is not well lit or managed so anyone can take your stuff so don't leave anything; use cubbies at your own risk. I am not impressed. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Date of experience: November 2016