Open today: 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights

Reviewed July 10, 2017
Lineti F
Spring, Texas
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 14, 2017

I had my sons birthday party here, and we had been to other trampoline parks in the past and this one i feel is better than the rest. The owner made sure everything was good and truly made sure everything was what we expected. I hope this place as well as the owner succeeds beyond belief, he deserves it.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Took my niece for her birthday - with my 5 kiddos. Good fun!!! Front desk was VERY HELPFUL in helping me determine the best option for the money Very much appreciated her help!! Kiddos had a great time!!!

Reviewed January 10, 2017

This a huge Birthday Party place for children and teens. They have many packages to choose from private room to public. Its a mega Trampoline Park with varieties of jumping and hanging for all ages of children.

The young staff members are caring and very helpful for success and fun.

Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

We were so excited when this first opened but it is not new any more.

Place is ran by teenagers for teenagers. I am not impressed. It was dirty. The staff were on their phones on a night.

The night we were there they had the lights out for a cool effect but it made jumping dangerous.

The jump is expensive.

It is a hot stinky place with scary parking after dark. Bathroom are GROSS. I was not impressed.

Parents just drop kids off and come back after some time. Kids are allowed to do what they want and how they want. They displayed very inappropriate behavior. I am not impressed.

The staff input was lacking on safe jumping. I am not impressed.

The cubbies for personal belongings is not well lit or managed so anyone can take your stuff so don't leave anything; use cubbies at your own risk. I am not impressed. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

5  Thank Jennifer C