US$71
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$74
US$97
US$63
US$61
Hotels.com
All reviewsevery eveningparking spotshuttle servicecomfortable bedsflightairportfly
Reviewed February 8, 2015

I decided to stay at this hotel overnight since I had an early flight in the am. This is a convenient location to the airport and a hotel that I found to be much better for my needs that the other south of the airport. They have an evening happy hour with free beer and popcorn. The only inconvenient thing about the hotel was that when I wanted to get some computer work done I had to unplug the lamp on the desk to plug in my computer. The other plug went to the tv...

Room Tip: The staff was excellent and very friendly. Ask for a room to the back of the hotel away from the main road.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Margarita G, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2016

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Service is our priority, and so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed January 27, 2015

My wife and I were on a flight back home when the flight attendant announced that the plane was over weight and requested 9 of us to unload and take another flight tomorrow. We are not in any hurry so off we went on another adventure. The airline put us up for the night and we were to go to this Holiday Inn. The local shuttle that was to pick us up never came so after waiting 30 minutes we called the hotel and Crystal answered the phone and said she would send the hotels personal shuttle and the driver Arron would be about 10 minutes. He showed up right on time and was a gem of a person. He took us to the hotel and Crystal checked us in and made us feel right at home. We needed a cocktail by now so Crystal had Arron take us to the store at no charge, for supplies. Our flight did not leave until 6PM the next day so Crystal gave us an extended check out at 2PM so we did not have to sit at the airport all day. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel and the staff. Thank You again.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank west77
Reviewed January 11, 2015

The owner is a not so good fix it man. Any upkeep looks like it was done by a rookie with notice in his work. Having said that the room was spotless. We were picked up at the airport with their shuttle driven by Aaron and he is a great asset to the hotel. He offered to drive us out for dinner and pick us up later. This offer blew us away. Crystal at the front desk was warm and welcoming and couldn't do enough for us.
The bed was comfortable and the room quiet and very spacious with a separate sleeping area. We were very comfortable. My suggestion is overlook the physical conditional of the building and keep in mind you will get a clean comfortable room and have the nicest people to speak with.

Room Tip: Top floor at the end of the hall
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PAMELA B
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2015

Dear Pamela B,

We appreciate you taking the time to comment about your recent stay at our hotel. We certainly do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are very pleased to read that you were satisfied with the level of services received and found the rooms well to your liking. However, it is regrettable if the physical condition of the property did not live up to your standards. Your patronage and support to the hotel is very important to us as it allows us to monitor the quality and services we offer.

Again, thank you for your feedback and suggestions. We hope we get the opportunity to show you some of the improvements on your next trip.

Divina P.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed January 9, 2015

I stayed at this location while waiting for an early morning flight out of Houston in January 2015. I've stayed at many IHG (Holiday Inn chain) hotels over the past few years and this one ranks near the bottom. The room we had was very outdated with old flooring, older furniture and bathroom fixtures that were literally falling apart.
There are better choices near Houston Intercontinental Airport to stay at. I wouldn't recommend this property.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2015

Dear CanadianDon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. We always strive to provide great service to all of our guests. However, it seems that we were not able to execute an exemplary hotel stay experience due to the condition of the rooms which did not live up to your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies for any discomfort it may have caused you. This feedback will be shared to the hotel management that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' expectations are met and will be a basis for future upgrade.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope we get the opportunity to show you some of our improvements on your next trip.

Divina P.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed January 2, 2015

I was hesitant to book this location because of its' proximity to the airport. But I was pleasantly surprised by the quietness and the quality of the bed. The bed was a very high quality memory foam type. The front desk staff was also very hospitable and courteous. I will be staying here in the future.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank joesmithChicago

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comment, we do really appreciate it, our staff takes great pride, in giving you a great stay, and customer service. Hope to host you next time in your next visit.