US$80
US$55
US$80
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$62
Woodland Inn(Humble)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$54
US$82
US$70
US$63
US$60
All reviewsholiday inn expressevery eveningparking spotother hotelsshuttle serviceflightairportfly
Reviewed March 2, 2015 via mobile

The staff were friendly, quick to help, and almost make up for the poor accommodations. Shuttle was quick and convenient. Room is VERY outdated and though not outright dirty just felt a little gross. Invest in your hotel and you have a winner!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2015

Dear potterjessica,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a valuable feedback. I appreciate and wish to thank you for the kind words intended for the staff. This encourages our team members to work even harder and consistently delight our guests. On the other hand, I am sorry that the room did not live up to your expectations. Your comments are being shared with the hotel management and appropriate action will be taken. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We would welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 15, 2015

I booked this hotel as I had an early flight out of IAH the next day. I got the airport shuttle to collect me once I'd dropped my hire car off and was collected by Aaron. Aaron was great, chatty and happy to give advice about what time to leave for my early flight.

Once I arrived, I was checked in by Jackie at reception, who had a vague British accent. She too was lovely. Checked in quickly and taxi booked for the next morning. She said that I'd be missing breakfast, but if I wanted coffee or fruit to ask when I was checking out and the receptionist on duty would sort me out.

The room itself was a little dated but very clean and fine for an airport hotel. There weren't any damages or anything, just a little older. It was suite style, not too big but a decent size. The bed was comfortable enough and the aircon wasn't too loud.

All in, if I ever need to stay near IAH again, I'd happily stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Margarita G, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2016

Reviewed February 8, 2015

I decided to stay at this hotel overnight since I had an early flight in the am. This is a convenient location to the airport and a hotel that I found to be much better for my needs that the other south of the airport. They have an evening happy hour with free beer and popcorn. The only inconvenient thing about the hotel was that when I wanted to get some computer work done I had to unplug the lamp on the desk to plug in my computer. The other plug went to the tv...

Room Tip: The staff was excellent and very friendly. Ask for a room to the back of the hotel away from the main road.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Service is our priority, and so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed January 27, 2015

My wife and I were on a flight back home when the flight attendant announced that the plane was over weight and requested 9 of us to unload and take another flight tomorrow. We are not in any hurry so off we went on another adventure. The airline put us up for the night and we were to go to this Holiday Inn. The local shuttle that was to pick us up never came so after waiting 30 minutes we called the hotel and Crystal answered the phone and said she would send the hotels personal shuttle and the driver Arron would be about 10 minutes. He showed up right on time and was a gem of a person. He took us to the hotel and Crystal checked us in and made us feel right at home. We needed a cocktail by now so Crystal had Arron take us to the store at no charge, for supplies. Our flight did not leave until 6PM the next day so Crystal gave us an extended check out at 2PM so we did not have to sit at the airport all day. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel and the staff. Thank You again.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank west77
Reviewed January 11, 2015

The owner is a not so good fix it man. Any upkeep looks like it was done by a rookie with notice in his work. Having said that the room was spotless. We were picked up at the airport with their shuttle driven by Aaron and he is a great asset to the hotel. He offered to drive us out for dinner and pick us up later. This offer blew us away. Crystal at the front desk was warm and welcoming and couldn't do enough for us.
The bed was comfortable and the room quiet and very spacious with a separate sleeping area. We were very comfortable. My suggestion is overlook the physical conditional of the building and keep in mind you will get a clean comfortable room and have the nicest people to speak with.

Room Tip: Top floor at the end of the hall
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PAMELA B
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2015

Dear Pamela B,

We appreciate you taking the time to comment about your recent stay at our hotel. We certainly do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are very pleased to read that you were satisfied with the level of services received and found the rooms well to your liking. However, it is regrettable if the physical condition of the property did not live up to your standards. Your patronage and support to the hotel is very important to us as it allows us to monitor the quality and services we offer.

Again, thank you for your feedback and suggestions. We hope we get the opportunity to show you some of the improvements on your next trip.

Divina P.