US$74
Country Inn
US$90
US$55
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$89
Woodland Inn(Humble)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$50
US$49
All reviewsholiday inn expressevery eveningparking spotother hotelsshuttle serviceflightairportfly
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

I had an unexpected overnight at IAH due to a delayed flight and was booked at the Holiday Inn Express near IAH. The shuttle arrived quickly to get to the hotel and check in was easy. The room was kind of dirty and the sheets were scratchy and uncomfortable to sleep in. I had a 530a flight leaving IAH the next morning and inquired about a hotel shuttle and was informed that it does not start running until 5am. I was okay with this so I asked the person at the front desk to book me a cab for 4am. I received a call to my room at 330am informing me the cab was there and wouldn't wait for me and they were unable to boom another cab. When I got in the cab, and already driving to the airport, I noticed the driver was not using the meter and asked him "why?". He informed me that it is a $20 flat fee, as they don't meter so early in the morning and the hotel should have told me, which they did not and it was only 5 min drive which should not have been more than $10. After I got out of the cab I took the license plate number and called the city of Houston and the city of Humble (where the hotel is) and was told that car was not a registered taxi in those cities. This is why I am giving this hotel a 1 star review, it would have been 3 if not for this taxi incident. I expect a hotel to book a taxi company that is registered and uses a meter. When a hotel books me an unlicensed taxi that takes advantage of me by overcharging me and not metering (which is a violation of the law) I will never stay at this hotel again and don't think anyone else should either. I am not normally one to give a 1 star review but because of the shady taxi company they booked me I will never stay here again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Brad B
Margarita G, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards. We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes. We have several taxi phones who work for the airport shuttles, and even that they are close they have a fare they charge, that we have nothing to do with it, we will follow up with the taxi company to see about this issue and definitely fix this matter with them.We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Margarita Garcia

Reviewed May 27, 2016

This hotel in need of renovation. Rooms really lacking in the Holiday Inn Express theme of modern and fresh. Hotel staff nice.Not in the nicest part of town, for sure, but it is convenient to highway and there are a few decent restaurants nearby and some shopping, also. Please get some reno done. We are loyal to Holiday Inn Express, up to a point. I can't stay here again with conditions as is.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Margarita G, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2016

We are sorry to hear you did have an inconvenient stay, we will begin in September or October to start a renovation, we hope we can host you next time on your next visit, and we appreciate your comments, plese let me know if there is anything else we may do to make you have a pleasant stay.

Regards

Reviewed May 26, 2016

Check in, put your head down, check out. That's about it, with one exception. Mande the night manager was extremely nice, helpful and always ready to assist. Trying to find a good restaurant around the a/p, nothing much but, he tried very hard and provided us with transportation to & from.
There are no frills at this property. It is a serviceable institution which should be used to overnight under tight timelines

Room Tip: Doesn't matter. They are not noisy !
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2016

Dear Dumos,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am pleased to know that you found our staff to be helpful. On the other hand, it is regrettable that you only found our property to be at its average best. I would have preferred you had a more enjoyable stay. Let us assure you that we want nothing more than to ensure your satisfaction up until you leave our hotel so we truly appreciate that you have shared your feedback with us. I am confident that our management will continue to do their best to improve in order to accommodate you better in the future if you give us the chance.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed April 18, 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for poor customer service at the front desk - this is the hotel for you. This is an example of bad hotel service when booking through a third party.
As for the hotel room - old and tired. Not worth what you pay for. The couch in the room looked like something you'd find at the side of the road.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Margarita G, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2016

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel, and please accept our sincerest apologies, for any inconvenience you have experienced during your stay. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. We value your comments and welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed February 22, 2016

Clean room, great service, breakfast included and great variety, very kind staff. We had a medical emergency and found this hotel within walking distance to the Hospital. Great shuttle service thanks Aaron and Chi friendly and kind. Jackie at reception was very caring, and entire staff friendly.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank JoanVince
Margarita G, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2016

We appreciate your stay ,and hope we can host you as our guests again, any time you visit us in Houston, whising you a medical recovery pretty soon.