See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 9, 2015

We have stayed at La Quinta, Huntsville TX many times over the past 15 years. There were very few choices back in the 1990s but there is a large selection of motels there now. We have tried 3 others but always come back to LaQuinta as our favorite little home away from home.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2015

The staff is great. Pleasant, helpful. The rooms are clean, comfortable. It's quite and pleasant. Breakfast is good; hot coffee, fresh breads and bagels. Texas shaped waffles are my favorite. I wouldnt stay anywhere else while in Huntsville. I feel safe and the service is unmatched. Everyone is friendly and very helpful. Its my only choice when traveling to Huntsville.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed January 5, 2015

It's an older hotel, she did tell us that upon arrival. The parking lot is uneven and maze like. Not easy in and out to get to Ave H at all. Most of the good eateries are across the freeway, and hard to get to. Rooms could be cleaner...as in please vacuum.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed December 16, 2014

Just recently stayed here on 12/12/14 for a family members graduation. When my husband and I booked this room we were told the room had 2 queen sized beds and that the room was spacious. WRONG! the beds are NOT Queen sized they are Full size. Also there was barley enough room to walk around. There was mold on the wall of the bathroom along the baseboard. The rooms are not well insulated as we could hear every little thing that went on in the rooms next to us. No complimentary Shampoo, Conditioner, Mouth Wash, or Lotion was provided and the bath towels are only big enough to fit around my 3 year old. There are no food vending machines only ice and soda, but how did they expect us to get ice there was no ice bucket in the room. The room was NOT handicap friendly as my father was staying with us and he is in a wheelchair. The complimentary breakfast was a joke, they should not offer a breakfast at all. However, the staff was very warm, welcoming, and helpful and friendly. The sheets on the bed were clean and even though this hotel allows smoking and pets the room did not smell like any pets had been in that room or any one had been smoking in it. Unfortunately I could not give this Hotel any better rating and my family and I will not stay here again and I would NOT recommend this hotel to any one else.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2014

The staff is amazing at the hotel but the hotel itself is in major need of up-grading and renovation. The rooms smell of smoke and/or sewage if staying in lower rooms (I guess the drainage runs downhill?). Breakfast is always good and the waffles are filling.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business