“Food was not bad for a buffet..Many selections!”
Review of Golden Corral - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed February 9, 2017

We visited on a Sunday with 4 adults and a 4 year old. Our bill was over $80. We were very pleased with the service and the food quality was pretty good for a buffet. They had many, many food selections obviously but what made this more memorable for my kids were the chocolate coated strawberries you can make and the cotton candy. My kids thought the cotton candy was in a to go bag meaning you can take them home. I think allowing families to take them home would be an awesome treat. If this place has coupons bring them because $80 is a lot of money even for all you can eat! Over all I would recommend this place for people that enjoy buffets!

Reviewed August 17, 2016

This is an average buffet place...crowded and nosiy, but if you like buffets has a large variety of choices. A little pricey, but if you eat a lot will be worth it.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

The food was great and fresh but what made it so good was our server David. Very attentive, friendly and all around the best customer service I've ever had. My son and daughter in-law thought the same thing.

Reviewed June 17, 2016

I like Golden Corral and visit them often and this one ranks the highest I have ever been to.
The serving area is laid out very well which makes it convenient for diners. I have never been treated so well by wait staff like I was here. The waitress brought everything we needed including hot, fresh dinner rolls for everyone in our party, plates, dinner ware, napkins and was there every time we needed refills or anything else. This is how all of this franchise should be run.
The food was hot and had that fresh cooked look to it. It all tasted excellent and the pickiest of our kids ate like it was their last meal. I couldn't have been happier and tipped the waitress very well for her extraordinary efforts.

Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

There are always main dish choices, meats and fish, sometimes shrimp; lots of salad choices, veggies, Mexican dishes and a multitude of desserts! The most choices in one restaurant in Huntsville!