“breakfast buffet was good”
Review of Golden Corral - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I love breakfast food so a buffet with a variety is always welcome. This one isn't a big as some others but the food was still good

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

We were not impressed. I'm not sure where it came, maybe the dressing, but my salad tasted like spilled a box of salt in it. The ribs were dry, the fried fish was cold & not crisp. It sounded good going in but none of us were impresssed.

Reviewed February 9, 2017

We visited on a Sunday with 4 adults and a 4 year old. Our bill was over $80. We were very pleased with the service and the food quality was pretty good for a buffet. They had many, many food selections obviously but what made this more memorable for my kids were the chocolate coated strawberries you can make and the cotton candy. My kids thought the cotton candy was in a to go bag meaning you can take them home. I think allowing families to take them home would be an awesome treat. If this place has coupons bring them because $80 is a lot of money even for all you can eat! Over all I would recommend this place for people that enjoy buffets!

Reviewed August 17, 2016

This is an average buffet place...crowded and nosiy, but if you like buffets has a large variety of choices. A little pricey, but if you eat a lot will be worth it.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

The food was great and fresh but what made it so good was our server David. Very attentive, friendly and all around the best customer service I've ever had. My son and daughter in-law thought the same thing.