“GREAT but no AMBIANCE”

Luigi's Italian Grill
Ranked #16 of 127 Restaurants in Huntsville
Reviewed October 4, 2018

The food is great and the service is wonderful. However if atmosphere is important to you, like it is to me, then don’t go. It wouldn’t take much for them to fix this. I hope they will.

Reviewed September 28, 2018

Just had their special tonight with shrimp, chicken, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, capers and spicy sauce with spaghetti noodles. Always a lot to eat.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We were out with family to celebrate birthdays and were pleased with our granddaughter’s dining choice. We all ordered different things and everyone was happy with their food. The wait staff was cheerful and efficient. Good flavors and fair prices. I should have taken a picture of the spumoni cheesecake!

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Have eaten here twice and both visits were enjoyed. Nice quiet atmosphere. Food was great. Lunch menu. Close to the university. I understand the pizza is great.

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Informal warring with great entrees. Everyone at the table was very pleased.

Appetizers were also very good. Friendly service.
I’ll be back.