See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

This was the worst experience I have ever had at any hotel. I’m a diamond level with Hilton. Unfortunately Hampton inn was sold out so I booked this hotel. Granted this hotel is brand new. It took 3 people to get me checked in. I tried on multiple occasions to explain that I had already checked in via the app. The air conditioning was inoperable in the room. I called and there response was oh yeah we’ve been having some problems with that. I then went to the desk an hour later and was told the same thing again. Upon returning to the hotel I was stopped & told that they had failed to run my credit card. I had to pull my transactions up to show them that yes they had run it. I then asked for manager on duty & was informed that there wasn’t one. The next morning after a night of no air conditioning (night before my wedding) I went to breakfast only to find that they were out of caffeinated coffee. Needless to say I checked out & went to Starbucks for coffee & air conditioning. Advice is stay far away from this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo