“First Foray into Salvadoran Food”

Carbonero Rotisserie Charbroiled Chicken and Steak
Ranked #3 of 127 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Latin, Salvadoran
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Passing through-We had the appetizer platter-pork pupusa, yucca, enchilada, chiccarones, plantain w/queso fresco. Would go again if ever that way, & will try Salvadoran restaurants closer to home. Yucca texture was great, but unseasoned was flavorless. The masa (or whatever was used) in the enchilada was overly wet, but the taste was good. The rest was excellent. Service was friendly but slow & not very efficient. We ordered a to go flan & chocolate-no napkins or utensils were included. The dessert was somewhat small for the price, but had an excellent taste. There were too many food items that interested me to try them all @ one time-wish we were closer geographically.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Enjoy eating here. The food is mostly Salvadoran which makes it somewhat different. Have liked everything I've ordered. I like trying new cuisines. The chicken is delicious. Rice sides are great. Good service. Booths and tables. Lunch menu.

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

The food was immaculate... I have never tried Salvatorian food but it was very tasty. I highly recommend this place. Great spot during lunch hours (Monday - Friday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM)

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

We always stop at Carbonero When we come to Huntsville because we enjoy the pupusas, chaufa rice and rotisserie chicken. The service is friendly, and the prices reasonable. I highly recommend it if you like pupusas.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Our favorite place to eat. NEVER dissatisfied. I try to eat something different each time. Always pleased. Large portions, always hot! Not sure why more locals don't eat here. Boy are they missing out.