“Not the greatest ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #84 of 131 Restaurants in Huntsville
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Fries where cold. Restaurant was very hot inside. Sandwich was okay not great. The iced tea was very strong or old. Manager was not very friendly for a small town like my town.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

We stopped by to grab something to eat after Scare on the Square, and this place was dirty. The tables hadn't been cleaned, floors were dirty, and they were out of a lot of condiments but the place wasn't busy. We won't be going back to this location again.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed February 3, 2016

Arby's offers something different that typical fast food, so I want to like them. But I also expect the staff to know what they're doing and the food to not make me sick. In my overall visits in the past year, the person at the counter often had to ask someone else how to do something, like they have such turnover they're always training someone new. But here's the real issue in this review: stopped in several days before and had some stomach issues the next day after eating there. Wondered if it came from their food or something else. Decide to stop in again last weekend, and again had stomach issues the next day after eating there. Not statistical proof, I know, but enough to make me think twice if I will try them again.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed January 14, 2015

This Arby's is a good fast food option in a convenient area of town. The decor is up to date and the food is what is expected at an Arby's. Simple fare. I've tried the new bbq, but I like my French Dips and regular sandwiches just fine. Would give if 5 stars if it felt cleaner in the dining area. This store is managed better than the store in our former hometown. Lines run more quickly and the food comes out in a timely manner.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed January 9, 2015

Our first visit to Arby's in many years, and still not so great.
The employee at the counter kept getting it wrong and we
had to repeat. When we picked up our food there was a
missing shake. We don't plan to return.

Date of visit: January 2015

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!