“Exceptional Value”

Toasted
Ranked #29 of 127 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Parking is atrocious so right off I wasn't thrilled. But it was cute and the atmosphere was really cool. It was pretty noisy we sit out on the patio but I swear we got so much food for the price we paid. My husband definitely says you need to try the 10-car pile-up! And my daughter tried a breakfast chimi and it was ginormous. I was a little disappointed because my son wanted the fruit cup and the menu had it listed with certain fruits and we didn't get any of those fruits so it was kind of a surprise but I would definitely eat here again and I could see this being a favorite of mine in Huntsville

1  Thank Eatzie

Reviewed April 10, 2018

Went here after church on Sunday because my wife wanted a waffle. I ordered eggs and biscuits and gravy. Biscuits and gravy were great! the waffle was cold and mushy. Wouldn't even melt the butter on it. The service was terrible. Waited forever to get our food eventhough it was not busy when we arrived. Probably why the waffle was cold.

Andy T

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

This place is comparable to Dennis, you can have good breakfast here the coffee is good and the customer service is really friendly, sometimes he has too many people from the University but is still manageable to eat here.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

We were miserably hot from a tour of SHSU on an unseasonably warm October day with my daughter and stopped here for lunch and a cold drink. Glad we did! My Reuben sandwich was delicious and my wife and daughter liked their grilled chicken Caesar wrap and taco salad. Service was great. Not sure SHSU is in our family’s future, but I sure wouldn’t mind coming back to Huntsville again for a visit to Toasted!

Reviewed August 16, 2017

This place is great for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. However I love to eat there for breakfast. Their Eggs Benedict is awesome. They ever serve Mimosa's with their breakfast. I have never gotten a bad meal there. The service is great also.