“Issues.....”

Subway
Ranked #79 of 127 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

I've went there 3 times this year only once have I gotten anything. The other two where disappointments. Both times they where having technical issues and could not wait on anyone. That was fine. What wasn't was fact they let people wait in line for all most 25 minutes before telling everyone oh we can't serve anyone. Not the best way to get repeat business.

Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

Came in about 20 minutes before closing time. The two girls working were friendly and efficient. It is Subway so it was decent.

Reviewed May 11, 2015

Food was as expected from a Subway - always good and the service was friendly an attentative as expected as Subway locations!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Breakfast, lunch and dinner I always find something to eat here and the restaurant is nice and clean. I like that I can get something different every time I come.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Me and my friend went out to eat at subway when i went to texas!!! The food there was very good and my sandwich was delicious!!!:):):) THe atmousphere was very cozy and inviting!!!

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!