“Good sandwiches ”
Review of Grain & Dairy - CLOSED

Grain & Dairy
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

I've been here a couple of times now and the sandwiches have been very good. They all come with some kind of soup that you can dip the sandwich in. The only downside is they don't offer something like chips as a side and no fountain drinks, only bottles.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Fantastic sandwiches, salads and soups. Trying them all, because they are all so good. The "gimme" dipper soup is a Tomato, but my personal favorite is Orzo and Sausage which can be easily substituted. The menu changes based on availability of the freshness of the ingredients. No preservatives here. I love this place.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

This new establishment has a very unique approach to kinda-fast food. Eat in or take out, the sandwich comes with a complimentary bowl of delicious soup. Owner is a "local boy" who needs our support. I recommend you visit soon and often. He crafted the unique decor himself.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

The grilled cheese was very good and there were tons to chose from. I went with the traditional my first time, but will try the sandwich with mac and cheese next trip. Pass on the tomato soup, not as tasty as I would like.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

I read about this place on a neighborhood website and we decided to check it out. The decor is very industrial but I didn't pay too much attention to that - I was there to eat. I ordered the Purist which was a mix of about 3 cheeses. My husband got the tomato and artichoke. Sandwiches come with a side of tomato basil soup for dipping (genius, I must say). My sandwich was nothing short of perfection. Perfectly browned, the cheese was ooey gooey delightful. I basically inhaled this sandwich and could easily have eaten another one. Tried a bite of my husbands and it was also very tasty, had a little bit of spice to it which was a nice surprise. We live in Hurst so we will visit this place often. Can't wait to take friends and family there too!