“Good on all counts; great desserts”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 144 Restaurants in Hurst
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Our group of 11 went yesterday and service was spot on... our waitress was super friendly and attentive.

Deep dish Mediterranean pizza was pretty good I'd have to say, along with the bacon Ranch pizza. Yum. I really liked their Sriracha brussel sprouts. I would definitely order those again. Everyone enjoyed the food.

Dessert ruled the day! Monkey bread pizookie was awesome, followed by salted caramel and chocolate. It's a lot of chocolate though in the triple chocolate so you have to love chocolate. I think we ordered every dessert they had just about.

Overall, good service, good food, good ambiance and great dessert.

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

We always go to BJ's when in the area. The menu variety is unbeatable and their lunch specials are great. Something for everyone!

1  Thank a1davis
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

I have written 2 favorable reviews for this BJ's for dining inside. But have given them more than 10 chances to get the curbside service right and all but 1 x the service was horrible. I've even written emails and online surveys before posting this review. Not one employee has reached out to address any of my concerns or complaints. The last time I ordered for pickup the employee made it sound as though he was coming right out with my pizza. 23 minutes later he shows up. By then my food was cold. Then he apologized for me having to wait "a minute or two!".
Two other times that I ordered curbside, I waited so long outside that I finally had to go inside to get my order.
There are too many other places that I can get food quickly.
As much as I want this store to fix their problems, they just aren't able. Or don't care to. I really like BJ's food so I'm very disappointed about this store.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 15, 2017

From start to finish this BJ's takes care of making sure your dining experience is excellent. Drinks remain tended to, food is prepared well and the menu carries just about any dish from light to heavy, comfort food to healthy. Pizza, steak, burgers, pasta, seafood, soups, salads, etc. Whatever you want they seem to have it available.

1  Thank Steve P
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in recently with some business colleagues for a great lunch with a cold craft beer at the bar with darn good customer service. Keep up the nice work.