“Wonderful Hole--in-the-Wall Cooking!”
Review of Two Sisters

Two Sisters
Ranked #16 of 141 Restaurants in Hurst
Reviewed 12 June 2017

I've eaten twice at Two Sisters. Both times I've been very pleased.

The first time I ordered a shrimp po' boy. I had more shrimp in that hoagie than I could comfortably bite into. The shrimp were perfectly prepared. I ordered it with beans and rice and it was some of the best I've ever had.

The second time I ordered catfish. Catfish is easily ruined. This catfish was not. It was flaky and the cornmeal coating was perfectly seasoned to set off the scrumptious fish.

I drink a lot of tea with my meals. It was difficult to catch the attention of the waitress to let her know that I needed a refill but the tea is also well prepared and worth the wait.

Bring a marker to sign the wall!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

The people were really nice but the food was honestly the worst. My food and my moms food wasn't fully cooked. Will never go back again!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

The crawfish had excellent flavor and the Gumbo was spot on (and I'm from New Orleans). Everyone enjoyed their selection here, not a bad thing on the menu.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

a hole in the wall, plan interior but the food is outstanding .. service kinda slow but well worth the wait .. food is hot and done perfect .. great value and large servings.. real Cajun food !!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

It is not attractive inside-the food is ok and the service is ok. This would not be a place I would recommend. There are many better and much nicer places that are the same price.
I had heard this was a really good place for local food. We were dissapointed.