“High priced, skimpy food, not clean”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #19 of 157 Restaurants in Hurst
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Hurst is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed January 9, 2017

My wife and I both ordered "pick 2" meals. The half tuna sandwiches which we both had were skimpy (much more tuna and a nicer sandwich can be had at Subway or Firehouse). Where's the meat? Also, the place was not particularly clean. My wife had a soup as a second pick 2 item and the spoon was filthy and needed to be exchanged. I had a salad as my second pick 2. The table we sat at had oil and crumbs still on it when we sat down. The price tag was almost $10 for each of our meals, $20 total. Customers can do much better for food equally as good or better at half the price at several competitors in the area.

Reviewed October 22, 2016

Panera is another consistent sandwich shop. WI FI available- brightly lit and far enough from the road to be quiet

Reviewed September 12, 2016

My daughter was in the hospital at HEB, and couldn't eat solid food. The broth they were giving her was...well you know, hospital broth. I wanted to go out to a restaurant, and bring her back something better that she could eat, yet it still had to be liquid. I went to Panera, and requested a bowl of broth to go, from one of their soups. This was an odd request, and of course was NOT on their menu. It is always dangerous requesting something that is "off the menu" at a chain or franchise operation, as they generally have to follow corporate protocol. The manager/cook however, fulfilled my request without any problem at all. I was so thankful that I am giving them 5 stars for being "human", and thinking out of the corporate box! Great job for a chain!

Reviewed August 8, 2016

Always consistently good food. Menu choices are varied with soups, salads, sandwiches all made on site. Fresh and clean come to mind when I think of Panera Bread. Not a fast food place, but your order is taken care of in a timely manner.

Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

Had the strawberry pecan salad which is seasonal. Excellent meal, plus I received a comp beverage They always get it right and at the correct temperature. Very good as usual.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!