“Fantastic fresh made to order food”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #27 of 142 Restaurants in Hurst
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I go to Panera several times a month to get lunch for our staff. The menu offers something for everyone. Their bakery goods are also fresh and plentiful The bread (which is made on site) provides a great selection.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

At this location the food is still good, it is the prices, they are really expensive. We could have gone to a nice restaurant.The food portions are smaller. Other than that it good.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

You can't go wrong at Panera. I love the food, and I especially appreciate that they've gone to cleaner food sources. That's very, very nice. There's no "surprise" of something unwanted. I can splurge if I want, but it's an educated indulgence. I can I feel safe eating there.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

We can never get enough of Panera!!
For every different taste, breads, soups, breakfast, salads, sandwiches etc. All fresh and healthy

Reviewed 9 January 2017

My wife and I both ordered "pick 2" meals. The half tuna sandwiches which we both had were skimpy (much more tuna and a nicer sandwich can be had at Subway or Firehouse). Where's the meat? Also, the place was not particularly clean. My wife had a soup as a second pick 2 item and the spoon was filthy and needed to be exchanged. I had a salad as my second pick 2. The table we sat at had oil and crumbs still on it when we sat down. The price tag was almost $10 for each of our meals, $20 total. Customers can do much better for food equally as good or better at half the price at several competitors in the area.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!