“Fantastic fresh made to order food”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #18 of 150 Restaurants in Hurst
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Hurst is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed July 19, 2017

I go to Panera several times a month to get lunch for our staff. The menu offers something for everyone. Their bakery goods are also fresh and plentiful The bread (which is made on site) provides a great selection.

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

At this location the food is still good, it is the prices, they are really expensive. We could have gone to a nice restaurant.The food portions are smaller. Other than that it good.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

You can't go wrong at Panera. I love the food, and I especially appreciate that they've gone to cleaner food sources. That's very, very nice. There's no "surprise" of something unwanted. I can splurge if I want, but it's an educated indulgence. I can I feel safe eating there.

Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

We can never get enough of Panera!!
For every different taste, breads, soups, breakfast, salads, sandwiches etc. All fresh and healthy

Reviewed January 9, 2017

My wife and I both ordered "pick 2" meals. The half tuna sandwiches which we both had were skimpy (much more tuna and a nicer sandwich can be had at Subway or Firehouse). Where's the meat? Also, the place was not particularly clean. My wife had a soup as a second pick 2 item and the spoon was filthy and needed to be exchanged. I had a salad as my second pick 2. The table we sat at had oil and crumbs still on it when we sat down. The price tag was almost $10 for each of our meals, $20 total. Customers can do much better for food equally as good or better at half the price at several competitors in the area.