See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

We had a great time. The owners were so nice and accommodating. They had swimming floats, ice, fire supplies all for us. The kids had plenty of room to run around. The only complaint I have is that you have to cross the road to get to the water and the rope swing is hard to use. We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2015

I have stayed here several times. The owner is hard of hearing and seems rude at first but after I met him i realized he just couldn't under stand what I was saying on the phone. He and his wife were so friendly in person. The room was very nice and clean. I booked on line and didn't have any problems with my reservation. I have stayed in A, E and H. H was the most expensive but is my favorite. The web site gives you prices and shows you the rooms so it was easy to decide which room was right for me. The deer roam the yard late in the evening and amazing to watch. Will stay here every time!!

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Donna467
Reviewed June 22, 2015

We went here for 2 nights, and were pleasantly surprised at the accommodations. Ours was Cabin D, an actual 3 bedroom 2 bath house with hardwood floors. Stove, coffee maker, grill, charcoal, lounges, kayaks, life vests, everything! You just bring the groceries, food and drink, and relax. The river is right across the road for a bonus.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Donald K
Reviewed April 2, 2015

I stayed there and it was gorgeous, then the night fell and started hearing things in the cabin. The second night of the stay I heard a bang outside like someone hit the side of the cabin with a sledge hammer then moments later my 7 year old freaked out screaming that a gray man walked through the window. I and my girlfriend had issues like short tempered while we were there, not like us at all. Especially on a mini vacation. The mood was grim. Once we left it was like we were back to ourselves. I believe it's haunted and filled with some negative energy. But it was beautiful.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Chris776424
Reviewed October 7, 2014

NEVER book at cabin here. The owner is beyond rude!!! I called to asked if he had received my email I had sent 3 days ago. My daughter, who is 1 was being loud, so he yelled at me about him being the owner and he checks emails every 30 minutes. Then proceed to yell at me more as to why in the hell did I not just call in the first place if I never got my emailed replied to. When I asked to speak with someone else, he yelled again to let me know he was the owner of the multimillion dollar location and he didn't need anyone else to help book cabins. I have never met someone so stinking rude. When I told him I was going to make sure people heard how rude of an owner he was he hung up on me. Not once did I yell back, get an attitude, and I kept saying sir and using manners, which is not like me, I wanted to yell right back at him. I am shaking I am so upset!!!

Date of stay: October 2014