2,684 results
All reviews mokara spa las colinas lake carolyn beautiful hotel chocolate covered strawberries corner suite turn down service self parking room service breakfast buffet business meeting fitness center great room bed was very comfortable four seasons dfw airport canal
Reviewed January 15, 2018

We stayed here for a weekend conference. The hotel is beautiful. Everything you need will be taken care of. The staff was fantastic. The food was plentiful and delicious. Even the boxed lunch was huge! The wait staff was responsive and perfection.

Our room was huge! And very clean. Bed was nice. Two different options for pillows but I brought my own. Only complaint was I put the tub mat and a washcloth in the dirty towel pile on the floor and only the towels were replaced. So no tub mat the next day.

Our room was nearish the elevator but still very quiet.

I’d stay here again in a heartbeat. I could live there!

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Let me start by saying I am basing this review off the value for the money. Had the rate been under $200 per night, I would have felt differently. For a $300+ per night property - its just "ok". The bathrooms could use a renovation, the elevators a very loud and make a rather disturbing clicking noise when you go up or down. The sound insulation between rooms is poor. On the positive side - the beds are wonderful! Best night's sleep I've had in a long time. If the prices per night were under $200, I'd give it 5 stars, but for $300+ you're better off at a Hilton or Marriott property.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

I stay monthly at the Omni Mandalay, and there service is outstanding!! The rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. Enjoy a the spa and work out room, or dinner in one of their very nice restaurants.

Reviewed January 13, 2018

The hotel needs a renovation and the staff, while friendly, were ineffective and the restaurant was extremely understaffed. Don't request any maintenance through their online portal as no one seems to check it.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2018

I am normally a Hilton or Marriott customer. I have found my new best friend the rooms were clean breakfast was great the staff absolutely wonderful. My View From room 2514 was lovely. The area felt safe and the hotel offers free self parking as well as valet.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Anna D, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Thank you for your review and your willingness to try Omni for the first time. We are so pleased to hear that your expectations were exceeded during your time at the Mandalay and we hope that you will continue to choose Omni whenever your travels allow.