“Hopeless Romantic!”

and up
Dessert Cruise on Lake Carolyn
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Irving
More attraction details
Owner description: Gondola Adventures, Inc. provides private, romantic gondola cruises on Lake Carolyn and the Mandalay Canals in Irving (Las Colinas). Conveniently located close to both Dallas and Ft. Worth, this romantic experience for couples comes with chocolates and a beverage; we also offer lunch, dinner, appetizer, and dessert cruises. We can accommodate couples or small groups for all types of special events.
Reviewed May 3, 2016

I originally booked the gondola ride last year for one year wedding anniversary. Unfortunately tornado weather occurred the entire weekend so was given a 1 year reign check. So 2nd anniversary has rolled around so I decided to surprise hubby. Boy did Gondolier Jimmy exceeded my expectations. I opted for the manual 1 hour row with chocolates and sparkling cider. The weather was just right, Jimmy serenading, and me melting in my husbands arms. The scenery was picture perfect out of a book. Anne, you were right as Jimmy was great. Thank you for making my 2nd anniversary unforgettable. Will definitely be back :)

2  Thank MeMe S
"los"
"canal"
"event"

Reviewed April 24, 2016

Took my better half to celebrate her birthday and our gondolier Jimi was fantastic and made our cruise especially perfect! He's an excellent vocalist and host, highly recommended!

2  Thank sheilanbyron
Reviewed March 28, 2016 via mobile

What a romantic gondola ride! My husband and I booked this dessert boat ride while vacationing in Texas, as we were celebrating our pregnancy with our second child. It far exceeded our expectations and we can't wait to book again during our next visit. John was a darling and made sure we were cozy and comfortable the whole trip. He was prepared with soft blankets and cushy pillows. His knowledge of history and art was impressive and added a richness to our experience. We enjoyed the beautiful Spanish and Venetian architecture surrounding Lake Carolyn, as well as the various footbridges. John's lovely singing voice really brought the experience to a new and more romantic level. We highly recommend this lovely ride and can't say enough great things about our experience with John. Thank you for a memorable evening.

1  Thank Mercy F
Reviewed March 17, 2016 via mobile

Oh, gosh, where to start? These gondola rides are AMAZING! The lake, the waterfalls, the gentle serenading by John. This is definitely a date night must do! Guys, if you are looking to score extra points with your special lady, this is the way to go! It's so romantic. It's like you know you are in Dallas, but you feel like you are in Venice! Definitely worth it!

1  Thank leahalanis
See more reviews
Reviewed July 27, 2015

We received this Gondola Adventure as a surprise 25th Anniversary gift from our children and it was Wonderful!!! It was actually located in Las Colinas and our Gondolier was Jimi. He did everything our children requested from rose petals to desert and beautifully serenaded us as the sun set while playing his guitar. An absolutely unforgettable evening and I highly recommend it for a special occasion or just because.

3  Thank 1701Sidd

Been to Gondola Adventures? Share your experiences!