All reviews the concierge lounge hertz rental car lobby restaurant nice hotel shuttle runs dallas fort worth airport business meeting shuttle service outdoor pool mini fridge nice room front desk staff minute drive free shuttle flight gym platinum
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clean, quiet and comfortable. My special requests were stocked and ready upon arrival. Hair dryer did not work. No problem, a new one was requested and delivered promptly. Beds comfortable. Hotel, high floor very quiet. Shuttle from DFW to the hotel took about 30 min. Morning shuttle back to DFW quick and efficient. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: October 2018
Alaina S, Guest Relations Manager at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear TED5271,

Thank you for providing feedback from your recent stay with us at the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott North.
We are very pleased to see we met your expectations, and look forward to serving you again soon!

Guest Relations Specialist

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

First stay here. Great fitness room, and it is open 24 hours.
Issues: requested feather free room, no connecting door, and a couple of items pre checkin on line. NONE OF THOSE DONE WHEN I ARRIVED. Got room with connecting door, feather pillows, and items requested at early check in on line NEVER delivered. Early check in is really for hotel benefit..SO THEY CAN CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD, vs any convenience for customer.
Ate lunch in restaurant...food average..some onion rings not cooked. Servers unorganized, asked three times for same thing. One ended up worrying i signed cc receiot early so she could leave. Overall i would gice this place another chance.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Alaina S, Guest Relations Manager at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Dear colesloough,

We noticed we fell short of your expectations. Please accept our apologies. We have forwarded your comments along to our Executive Housekeeper to further investigate the situation and take corrective action.
We hope you can give us a second chance, should your travels bring you back to Irving.

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here multiple times. I wish to highlight the excellent service rendered by Chayo and Kirby at the lounge. They go above and beyond to make sure my needs are met. Truly appreciate it guys :)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank DayTrip320826

Dear DayTrip320826,

WOW! Thank you for providing outstanding feedback from your recent stay with us at the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott North.
We take pride in delivering exceptional experiences to our valued guests.
We hope to have the pleasure to serve you again, should your travels bring you back to Irving.

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Vince, Thank you for being the smiling face I needed after a long day of traveling. From the moment I arrived at the hotel Vince took great care of me. My room was clean, and the lobby bar/restaurant was great. I would definitely stay there again when I'm in Dallas.

Stayed: August 2018
Alaina S, Public Relations Manager at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Dear victoriafranklin001,

Thank you for providing feedback from your recent stay at the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott.
We are very pleased to see we met your expectations!
We hope to have the pleasure to serve you again, should your travels ever bring you back to Irving.

Public Relations Manager

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

I was not going to bother with a review but fellow travelers need to know their are better places to stay even if for a single night. Check-in was very friendly but passed that all the rest of the experience was poor.

Noise all night, telephone calls unanswered or ringing forever. Attitude with simple requests, taxi ordered and reconfirmed but not there in the morning. Nonchalant attitude about it all from the staff.

My mistake for not getting my folio at check-out... well they were supposed to email it but never did. Called the hotel to ask for a copy several times, the staff signature attitude was immediately recognizable....and still waiting for my folio.

Marriott branded hotels are usually much better!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank GeorgesTravel
Alaina S, Public Relations Manager at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Dear GeorgesTravel,

Please accept our apologies for falling short of your expectations. We have forwarded your comments along to the Front Office Manager to address and further investigate the issues. If you would like to further discuss the issue, please give us a call (972-929-8800) and any associate will be able to send you your folio.
We hope you can give us a second chance in the future, should your travels bring you back to Irving.

Public Relations Manager