All reviews wifi service free shuttle room was clean check in was easy next morning front desk personnel outdoor pool an early flight carpet airport dallas
Reviewed July 23, 2018

DO NOT STAY HERE BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU !!!! I was kicked out of the hotel, due to having a small accident in my bed. I explained that it was due to my recently discovered and that I was just a little sick and it wouldn't happen again. Mr. Patel (Owner/Manager) promptly kicked me out due to my accident without allowing me to attempt to pay for new sheets. To ensure I left as fast as possible, they cut off the power to my room; so I have to quickly gather my things while in a HOT room (105 degrees outside) while being sick. I asked him for corporate office number and he ignored me multiple times before he began to record me without my permission; following it with a phone call to the police because I refused to leave without his manager's info. which he still never provided. THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, MANAGEMENT, AND WAY OF DEALING WITH SICK PEOPLE WHO ARE ALSO YOUR GUESTS! You will be better off staying at the 10 other hotels on the same block. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE!!!

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

This place is gross. I didn't sleep all night. The beds are hard as rocks and I itched all night.
It looks nothing like the picture and you can hang or iron your clothes. The toilet is gross and chipped paint!
It's disgusting!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Dallas - Ft Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Dear SkyPrincess, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Flying out of DFW at 5 AM and didn’t want to drive from home (3 hours away) at midnight. Decided it was best to find an economy motel close to the airport. The rooms are nothing fancy, but it was clean. If you are cold natured, better bring your own blanket because theirs are paper thin. Mattress very thin, not exactly conducive to a good night’s sleep. Surprisingly quiet other than the people walking directly above our room. Like I said, it was decently priced and served the purpose of a place to hang out and get a little rest before our early flight.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank B7208BRkimb
Reviewed July 7, 2018

Was in Dallas for an interview. Stayed at Motel 6 for two days. Room was nice and I got a small gift from my interviewer when I arrived. Checkout time was earlier than my flight, but the front desk clerk let me leave my bags at the front desk. When I needed to leave, my phone was having troubles with Uber. The hotel staff was nice enough to call a cab for me.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

This was by FAR the WORST experience any one of the 14 in my party HAS EVER HAD!!!
We paid for the extra service of having a private shuttle retrieve our group from the airport upon landing/arrival at 11:45 PM. We waited. And waited.....We literally called the hotel who had (allegedly) dispatched the 3rd party driver 7 times. 7 TIMES!!!!! We kept getting the run around and ended up stranded for nearly 2 hours in the hot, humid terminal of DFW. Once the driver did SHOW up, he picked up TWO OTHER small LOADS OF PEOPLE instead...The 3rd trip around, I stood in the road to make him stop, he got out and I completely lost my Jesus on him in front of my family, all while he jumped back in the van laughing AND DRIVING AWAY....!!! A different driver was finally notified and was able to load half of our party. We got to hotel close to 3:00 am, began check in but had to wait on another furious customer to finish his complaint before we decided to get a red bull and drive the 3 hours on home because the elevator was broken, the air was off and the host was complacent. Side note...the manager that was to be in the next morning at 11:00 a.m. to clear things up has apparently still not shown as up, as none have been able to reach her.
Side note #2, we are NOT a family of gripers.
We tend to give the benefit of the doubt to people as life is hard enough.
Be blessed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Momlife4
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Dallas - Ft Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment, and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience, we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.