“Authentic Italian food, quiet, romantic atmosphere”

Michael's Italian Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Michael's Italian Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 692 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Lovely cozy neighborhood cafe with fresh made authentic Italian food. Large menu selection, specialties, classics, pizza, salad. Best rolls anywhere, efficient service, delicious food. Eggplant parmesan, chicken marsala, fettuccini with white clam sauce are favorites.

Reviewed January 14, 2018

This restaurant is cozy and you do not feel like you are packed in with hundreds of others. The food is excellent and priced at a great value. We will definitely be back again

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

This place claims to be authentic Italian. I beg to differ. I've had authentic. This was not it. Authentic is not bland. This was. My husband and I both ordered Chicken Alfredo. Neither of us finished. We paid and left. Stopped by Champ's for a to go order on the way back to our hotel. There was nothing special about the rolls. They were dry everyday rolls. My husband's drink was never refilled and considering we were charged $9 for 4 drinks they should have at least offered a refill. I will avoid this place next time we visit Texas.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

We have been coming here for 10 plus years, and always loved it.
But recently the Wait Staff and AC have not worked well!!
We will not go back until they fix the HVAC to make it comfortable as you dine.

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

I walked into the resturaunt and was seated immediately. The service after that was horrible. Had to wait 10 minutes to even be notice..the waitress was just talking...never acknowledged me...and took another 10 min to bring Tea. I was very disappointed. Then I decided I might have been harsh and gave her a second try. I sat there 20 minutes waiting for my check why she talked to a couple non-stop 20 minutes. food was OK..but the service ruined my experience.

Been to Michael's Italian Kitchen? Share your experiences!