“The music was so loud it drove me crazy.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #352 of 596 Restaurants in Irving
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Reviewed 5 August 2016

I was miserable because the music was so loud. I went to Applebee's to have a pleasant unstressful afternoon brunch but I was miserable. When I left, my ears were still throbbing.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Service was amazing. The food is great, love the new dishes, makes it harder to decide. The atmosphere is warm and friendly from the host to the GM

Reviewed 20 June 2016

I always order the spice shrimp salad and it was not at all like I usually get. It was smothered in french dressing which is not what it should have. Also had tortilla strip instead of chow me in noodles. It was also the dirtiest Applebee's I have ever been in. The bathrooms were discussing and so was the dinning area. Our wait staff was very good . Will not return

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for a late night meal after flying all day. The server did far more ignoring us then helping us. Have up ordered aps off of the presto on the table (it gave us way better service). Tiffany, our server, brought drinks after 15 mins literally with her back to us talking to another table ( we think they were co-workers). Food came all I can say is don't order later night at Applebee's. I have never seen shinier tortilla chips they were covered in so much grease. The spinach dip was a atomic green. Just do not eat here.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

The food was average or below. Chick breast was precooked and then heated to have grill lines. It was dry and tasteless. Didn't finish it and what I ate I ate because I needed some protein. Thank goodness broccoli has more protein than some meets--that filled me up. French Onion Soup was the best choice we made.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!