“Yuck”

Applebee's
Ranked #354 of 632 Restaurants in Irving
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

First impression is it smells like an old dirty ashtray. They allow smoking in the bar but you can smell it in the dining room when you're eating. The service was just as bad as the smell and they use the excuse they were so busy but there was hardly anybody there. Unless your a smoker who likes dirty places you should stay away.

Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

Server Camee was awesome .We went for the bogo offer buy one get one free . The host doesn't give us that special so we ask for it if they still have it. Great food by the way get the fiesta chicken and the wonton fry.

Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch, I ordered the pork chop plate as pictured, i.e. With sweet potatoes and green beans. The sweet potatoes, were absolutely amazing, the green beans were really good!
But the pork chop was very tough, but had a good flavor!
Staff did not seem to care that I received a tough pork chop.

Reviewed August 5, 2016

I was miserable because the music was so loud. I went to Applebee's to have a pleasant unstressful afternoon brunch but I was miserable. When I left, my ears were still throbbing.

Reviewed July 15, 2016

Service was amazing. The food is great, love the new dishes, makes it harder to decide. The atmosphere is warm and friendly from the host to the GM

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!