“Best pizza around!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Love their pizza, however their entire menu is amazing. I've never had a bad meal and I've ordered from here often. The service is always outstanding whether getting it to take out or eating in.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Pizza is better than most delivery spots. Recommend to all that are in the area. I stick with the traditional but they make anything you like.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

The food is very good. The garlic butter that comes with the bread is delicious! They have a nice menu selection and reasonably priced. The food came out quickly even though they were busy. I would definitely recommend this place. I’ve been recently for both lunch and dinner. They have some good lunch specials.

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Un cooked sauce kind of what you would expect ,moderatley priced edible but definitely not anywhere near gourmet food it just gets the job done nothing special and I have to jonesing for any Italian to go there

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Food was Olive Garden quality but not authentic Italian. Service was great on a busy weekday. Lack of gluten free pizza was disapointing.