“Wonderful food, great service!!!”

Vito's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 642 Restaurants in Irving
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

Wow! Wow! WOW! This place is amazing!!! My husband and I were staying at the best western right by the restaurant and decided to check it out. We're moving to the area, so we want to check out as many local places possible. It's a small, quaint restaurant with a lot of charm. We didn't order appetizers, but I did order the chicken Marsala and husband ordered the lasagna. They both came with a house salad and garlic bread. I recommend ordering the house tomato vinaigrette to go with your salad. It is incredible! The garlic bread was delicious, and the server was kind enough to bring out a small serving of meat sauce for my husband because at the time of ordering, he had asked what plate came with the most meat. Entrees were outstanding! There really isn't anything bad I can say about this place. I honestly recommend you eat here next time you're wanting some delicious Italian food. It's perfect.

Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

Ordered a calzone, and it was a meal with leftovers, at a great price.
Not some cookie cutter franchise chain, but a good meal.

Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

Great food! Great value! Great service! Appears to be a favorite for the local law authorities - so this should be a sure sign that you can't go wrong with the food and value!

Reviewed November 23, 2016

There were three people on two different days in November, ages, 40, 74 and 93. Each was pleased with the food and made comparisons to other sub sandwich purchases and commended Vincents. There is not a lot of seasoning, the people are accommodating and the value is great.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

I ordered for delivery and the order arrived faster than the stated time. The Stromboli was enough for 4 people and very good. Thank you.

Been to Vito's Pizza Restaurant? Share your experiences!