“Friendly Staff & Yummy Food - New Management - Now called Home Fries”
Review of Beje's Diner - CLOSED

Beje's Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 December 2012

This place is so cute, and the food is really good. The waitress was really friendly and made some great suggestions on what to order - The Bourbon Burger and The Pico Burger for us, along with homemade fries and onion rings. YUM! The breakfast menu looks good too, and they open very early for those early risers.The prices are very reasonable, and the atmosphere is so fun. I loved the bright colors, and they also have an outdoor seating area.

CakeRnN, Owner at Beje's Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2012

Wow! Thank you!!! new menu items coming in January, if you have a chance come back and visit us...

There are newer reviews for Beje's Diner

Reviewed 6 December 2012

For the record, this place is under new management and have also changed their restraunt name to "Home Fries" Being a waitress at a different restraunt in town, this place, hands down, is my favorite! When i am off the clock, and get asked where is a good place to eat, i ALWAYS tell them exactly how to get to "Home Fries" i have never had a bad bite at this place. The food is amazing to say the least! And the portions are HUGE! I never leave hungry and i never leave without a togo box. The staff is so friendly, and in my workplace, i only wish i worked with people like these. You can tell they have real management here and care what you think. You could eat here 3x a day for a week and still not try everything they have to offer. The prices are ridiculously affordable. I always double check with the cashier because i feel like they forgot to charge me for something... Definitely my go-to place!!!

1  Thank Waitress-k

Thank You for the kind words, we strive to make your dining experience a good one from start to finish. Our food is cooked fresh when you order it, and can take a little longer than some of the larger chains. So glad you enjoy it. Check out our new menu items coming in January...

Reviewed 9 October 2012

Beje's is under new management. Improvements are being made. Now you are served a nice little appetizer while your order is prepared.

Definitely worth another try. :)

Reviewed 11 September 2012

What a lovely surprise this little joint is. I love the colours and the retro furnishings. The staff were super friendly and the food is good quality diner fair.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

This is a really cute, new little 1950s-esque diner. It offers hamburgers, taco salads, a salad bar, etc. as well as daily specials and desserts.

Unfortunately, the service/speed wasn't all that great. The "special" that day was a make-it-yourself taco salad. It was okay, but I found a hair in the meat (I realize this just happens sometime, and it doesn't completely freak me out.) My husband ordered a hamburger, and it seemed to take longer than necessary for it to arrive. The food was good but nothing to jump up and down about. I think it would be good for a family with children, but it's not a place that I'd say, "Let's go back there again!"

I'm okay with theme restaurants, but you really need to have distinctive food and super service (too many teenaged wait-staff aren't trained and don't give good customer service). I don't think you'd go wrong eating at Beje's, but it wouldn't be the first place I'd recommend, either.