Best Western Premier Energy Corridor
US$81
US$93
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$88
Country Inn
US$119
US$109
US$85
US$93
TripAdvisor
Comfort Inn & Suites West(Katy)(Great Value!)
All reviewsomelet baromelette stationenergy corridorspecial thanksbeautiful hotelfront deskawesome breakfastkids enjoyed the poolsuper friendly staffrooms are spaciouskeep up the good workhotel experiencepotatoesthe entire staffhouston areaenjoyed my staywaffles
Reviewed October 14, 2017

I just wrote s lengthy review for Premier BW on the BW survey. So this one will be brief. It is an amazingly comfortable, clean, beautiful hotel. All the BW's I have stayed at have the most comfortable beds and pillows !! They also have good continental breakfasts, but Premier BW has an unbelievably exceptional one, with a very large variety to choose from. Even an omelet bar. It also has a bar off of the lobby area. The prices were great as well. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 13, 2017

My husband and I stayed in this hotel yesterday while visiting the area. I have to say that this was one of the nicest groups of people I have ever encountered while traveling. The staff was so welcoming and helpful every time we went anywhere. Minerva made our dinner in the kitchen which was wonderful. Ale helped us at the front desk make some arrangements. Both of them were so kind and customer friendly.Elizabeth was our housekeeper and our room was immaculate. We really did love this hotel and will stay there again.

Room Tip: I was told that rooms on the west side are very quiet. Ours was fine on other side, but heard a little road noise. Not bad though.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

What an excellent place to stay, awesome breakfast Lou does an awesome job on the eggs (personal favorite) as well as the cleanliness provide by Minewa and Anthony.

Dana expresses great attitude and address every problem with a smile, as well as Alexandria, she has a very pleasant vibe.

I can not for get my buddy Eduardo whom is very knowledgeable in his craft, every obstacle that arose in my room, was addressed with a magnitude of experience. Of course it must stem from the owner Raju this is an example of great boss great employees!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

All of the people there were very friendly and helpful. My co workers and I were very thankful for all Nora did for us. Made sure we had breakfast bags before leaving out for work at 4 this morning. She was amazing amd deff will be back. Thank you Nora for going out of your way everyday to make our stay the best one ever you are greatly appreciated!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2017

Our team has been staying at this hotel for the last 6-8 months and we always get awesome service. The beds and rooms are great. Location is perfect
The staff will treat you like family and go over and beyond to make sure you’re taken care of. Parking lot has good lighting and they have Security at night.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business